• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Come to Murphy's Taproom TONIGHT 7/14

Started by error, July 14, 2007, 07:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Urgent message from Dave Ridley:

There will be an impromptu gathering at Murphy's Taproom TONIGHT from 9 pm. You're invited. Please spread the word.

[attachment deleted by admin]

error

This is Dave as in Dada and I wanted to make sure that there was no misconception. Apparently some people think that just because the word urgent was sarcastically thrown into the last message that there was something urgent going on. It's just a party. Just some people getting together at Murphy's. You're all invited. It's not really urgent that you come out here. I probably shouldn't have put that word in there. Because some people just showed up straight out of the shower without their wallets. They thought that I was being arrested or something. I apologize.

i am dada

It's over now. But six people showed up. Which is a really good turnout for something impromptu called up on a Saturday night.

[attachment deleted by admin]

error

Quote from: RattyDog on July 16, 2007, 09:51 AM NHFT
Can we have a phone tree or something so that we can spread the word more effectively? I'm sad to have missed that.

We do. Which is where the message came from.

But...I will be there tomorrow night for our regularly scheduled Taproom Tuesday!

Wonderful! Look forward to seeing you.

Rosie the Riveter

DAMMIT!

Can we have a phone tree or something so that we can spread the word more effectively? I'm sad to have missed that.

But...I will be there tomorrow night for our regularly scheduled Taproom Tuesday!

YAY!

It was fun and it would have been great to meet you....