• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

dave ridley harassed for open carry

Started by slim, August 04, 2007, 10:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

From a PORC 411 message Dave Ridley was harassed today by the cops as he was walking to Murphy's Taproom while he was open carrying. The police stopped him for over 15 minutes.

A second message was also sent from Porc 411 saying that the police allowed Dave to go about his business.  ;D

jitco:

I went through the 15 minutes and amplified the audio when Russel and the cop talk so that it can be heard. Some of it is still not clear enough to be heard though. Feel free to put this link earlier in the thread with the original audio link.

http://www.iknowmyrights.com/opencarry.mp3

TackleTheWorld

10 people came out of Murphy's tap room to witness and record the event. :)

Quantrill

I went there before I went into Murphy's.   ;)

I got a picture of the illegally parked police vehicle on my camera phone.  Can't read the license plate though.   I was thinking of calling the police station and reporting an illegally-parked vehicle...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

Can hear Russell in the background pretty much yelling at the cops.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

Kat Kanning

I don't think he knows any salty language.

Lloyd Danforth

We've been trying, but, he can't seem to learn

Pat K

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on August 04, 2007, 03:35 PM NHFT
Salty language? Whats That?

You know, things like "gosh darn" and "oh heck", and those other sayings you learned in the navy.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on August 04, 2007, 05:01 PM NHFT
Quote from: Pat K on August 04, 2007, 03:35 PM NHFT
Salty language? Whats That?

You know, things like "gosh darn" and "oh heck", and those other sayings you learned in the navy.

I prefer PG versions of Chris Farley
"Holy Schneikeys!"

Russell Kanning

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on August 04, 2007, 11:11 AM NHFT
10 people came out of Murphy's tap room to witness and record the event. :)
It started about 15 minutes before it opened. Roger and I got there first and by that time there were already 2 cops. From there we gained more spectators both friends and cops.