• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

dave ridley harassed for open carry

Started by slim, August 04, 2007, 10:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I agree. I was aghast that they just pulled over and started asking questions.

kola

From the photographs, I find the position of the Uncle Fester (cop) very confusing. He is directly behind David and Trooperboy is directly in front of David. In David was to become hostile towards Trooperboy, Uncle Festers idiotic position (should he decide to fire) puts his Trooperboy directly in the line of fire. If Uncle Fester had a brain he would have positioned himself 90 degrees to Trooperboy.

This proves these guys can not think logically.

As far as "namecalling", I choose to exercise my rights and namecall people who try and intimidate others and show force. They were not friendly by any means, they inconvienenced and detained a law abiding citizen without reason and these gooncops wasted taxpayers time and money. The actions that took place were classic Gestapo tactics and it is becoming widespread throughout the republic.

I have a hard time showing affection and respect to these slobs.

Kola

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

Quote from: sjhipple on August 07, 2007, 10:05 AM NHFT
Why wasn't everyone carrying?  >:D
quite a few were ... some openly ... but the others didn't step up and interact with the cops

Quantrill

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 07, 2007, 07:09 AM NHFT
I have emailed the nh homeland security guys and the MPD to get their comments.

Looks like the MPD has a Lt. Kelly there. I couldn't find the NHDS guy. I might not have the right department either. We shall soon see.

According to Dave's audio - L.A.  Copponi  From dept. of Safety.   

I believe the State Police are under the Dept. of Safety.  There seem to be many entities required to keep us New Hampshirites "safe"...

penguins4me

Quote from: Quantrill on August 07, 2007, 06:07 PM NHFT
I believe the State Police are under the Dept. of Safety.  There seem to be many entities required to keep us New Hampshirites "safe"...

So, how many robberies, assaults, murders, thefts, etc. have been committed in the Shire so far this year?

Wait, maybe they just needs a few more gov't agencies...

TackleTheWorld

Dave's You Tube video with over 2800 views and 57 comments has surpassed all my other videos.

Some new emoticons for Dave:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Russell Kanning

Hey ... the Walmart in Keene has guns in it again. :)

Henry

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 07, 2007, 08:56 PM NHFT
Hey ... the Walmart in Keene has guns in it again. :)

Cool. Last week I talked to the Walmart sports counter guy here in Rochester and he said even the ammo is going to be going away soon.

Fluff and Stuff

No ammo?  So they have cheaper places than Wal-Mart, though?  We have big chain sporting good / outdoors stores in TN (and I am guessing almost everyone corner of America) that sell ammo for less than Wal-Mart.

error

Wal-Mart is getting rid of guns and ammo across all its U.S. stores, last I heard.

KBCraig

Quote from: Beavis on August 08, 2007, 12:53 AM NHFT
Wal-Mart is getting rid of guns and ammo across all its U.S. stores, last I heard.

Nope. They're just treating guns and ammo like every other line of goods, and making per-store decisions based on profit per square foot. Some stores are eliminating all guns and ammo. Some are eliminating guns, but not ammo. And some stores are expanding their gun business.

Russell Kanning

In Keene .... all the guns were gone from the display cases ... for months. Now they are back. Maybe there was too much demand. :)

dalebert

Quote from: KBCraig on August 08, 2007, 02:56 AM NHFT
Nope. They're just treating guns and ammo like every other line of goods, and making per-store decisions based on profit per square foot. Some stores are eliminating all guns and ammo. Some are eliminating guns, but not ammo. And some stores are expanding their gun business.

There's a part of me that would get massive satisfaction from telling all my liberal friends back home that I bought a gun (eyes get big), and that I intend to open carry most of the time (eyes get bigger), and that I bought it from WALMART (Run away screaming).