• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

dave ridley harassed for open carry

Started by slim, August 04, 2007, 10:31 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mvpel

Quote from: Beavis on August 16, 2007, 02:51 PM NHFTI can't wait for the Dave Ridley Truth Movement to spring up and attempt to expose his evil motives.

If you rearrange the letters of "David Ridley," you get the phrase "Yard Did Evil."

Coincidence?  I THINK NOT!!!

coffeeseven

Quote from: mvpel on August 16, 2007, 07:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: Beavis on August 16, 2007, 02:51 PM NHFTI can't wait for the Dave Ridley Truth Movement to spring up and attempt to expose his evil motives.

If you rearrange the letters of "David Ridley," you get the phrase "Yard Did Evil."

Coincidence?  I THINK NOT!!!

+1 for having WAY too much time on your hands.

toowm

I think it's even more chilling to understand the true nature of the forum name: "Dada Orwell" = "War Dead LOL"

/conspiracy

mvpel

It's a conspiracy, maaan!
The oil companies've got a
grip on the government!!!

mvpel

Quote from: coffeeseven on August 16, 2007, 07:45 PM NHFT+1 for having WAY too much time on your hands.

Do not underestimate the power of the Internet!

shyfrog

Do not underestimate the power of people with too much time on their hands!

dalebert

Quote from: shyfrog on August 17, 2007, 08:51 AM NHFT

I was working at that convention.
:blush:

Braddogg

Quote from: shyfrog on August 17, 2007, 08:51 AM NHFT

Hello Vader

lildog

Quote from: Beavis on August 16, 2007, 02:51 PM NHFT
There are too many people who will ignore the plain truth of the rare anomalous event and delude themselves into believing that it was planned for some nefarious purpose by the people pretending to be the good guys.

I can't wait for the Dave Ridley Truth Movement to spring up and attempt to expose his evil motives.

What kills me the most are those who (as some on the Merrimack Forum do) believe that something is actually accomplished by stopping people like Dave who legally own and openly carry a gun.  They continue to argue, what if Dave was a nut wanting to shoot up a bar full of people... yeah, and if he was what then?  If he hadn't done anything yet, was still a legal gun owner and had no outstanding warrants what could they have done?  Nothing... so assuming he was a nut all the police did was delay his shooting up a bar.  And being as he wasn't a nut it was nothing more then the harassment of an innocent person.  How can anyone support that I fail to understand.

Then then again I fail to understand that whole gay Darth Vader kitty thing.

dalebert

Quote from: lildog on August 17, 2007, 03:25 PM NHFT

Sometime when we're both at Murphy's, remind me to explain camp to you.

J’raxis 270145

There are too many people who will ignore the plain truth of the rare anomalous event and delude themselves into believing that it was planned for some nefarious purpose by the people pretending to be the good guys.

I can't wait for the Dave Ridley Truth Movement to spring up and attempt to expose his evil motives.

What kills me the most are those who (as some on the Merrimack Forum do) believe that something is actually accomplished by stopping people like Dave who legally own and openly carry a gun.  They continue to argue, what if Dave was a nut wanting to shoot up a bar full of people... yeah, and if he was what then?  If he hadn't done anything yet, was still a legal gun owner and had no outstanding warrants what could they have done?  Nothing... so assuming he was a nut all the police did was delay his shooting up a bar.  And being as he wasn't a nut it was nothing more then the harassment of an innocent person.  How can anyone support that I fail to understand.

And if he was planning on shooting up anything, again, the in-plain-sight open carry as he approaches said target isn't the smartest way of going about doing so.

coffeeseven

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 17, 2007, 04:14 PM NHFT

And if he was planning on shooting up anything, again, the in-plain-sight open carry as he approaches said target isn't the smartest way of going about doing so.

Oh but officer whatever his name was says lots of criminals open carry.

Prevarication caught on tape.  ;)

TackleTheWorld

Dave's open carry video has 40,000 views on You Tube, nearly 300 comments.
Comments are coming in from police folks now.

Kat Kanning

Dave, did you get any replies from Colonel Booth or MPD chief from your letters?

Do you want an open carry parade on Elm for next MVP meeting?  Seems like this one got a lot of attention, might as well keep up the momentum.

Tom Sawyer

Quotepure bs by this clown wasting police officers time. what a clown
chrisneillovescock (20 hours ago) 

Gun nuts, i hope their kids sccidently shoot themselves!

Two of the most recent comments...  ::)

Almost 43,000 views.

The Dave and Russell show sure has turned out to be a real conversation starter.  :o