• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Live Free or Die Festival in Jaffrey -- Aug. 25

Started by Rocketman, August 04, 2007, 06:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Rocketman

I was talked to by Mike Coutu today.  He says they had ~250 people all day and he is very pleased with how it went.

Bald Eagle

Hah!  I didn't know Tom Lehrer by name, just by reputation.

I GoodSearched him and found this little jewel on Wikipedia:

"I'm not tempted to write a song about George W. Bush. I couldn't figure out what sort of song I would write. That's the problem: I don't want to satirise George Bush and his puppeteers, I want to vaporise them."

:D

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: DadaOrwell on August 24, 2007, 09:04 PM NHFT
can someone bring white or yellow masking tape....the wide kind?  not sure it will be easy for me to find in the morning

when I get there I want to tape it to my forehead with "NHfree.com" written on it....so i look crazy just like last year :)

plz call me to let me know if you're doing this:  721 1490
that will save me a trip to the store

Dada did you do the tape thing? If so you didn't just look crazy you are crazy.  ;D  As a friend, I just prefer to talk with you without any tape on your face distracting me....It may make me think twice about introducing you to my cute girl friends as well.

"Hi, (cute girl) this is my friend Dave, hummm  ::), just ignore the tape"  :blush:

Kat Kanning

Yeah but the wookie thing will really turn them on.  :D

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 27, 2007, 08:01 PM NHFT
Yeah but the wookie thing will really turn them on.  :D

"Hi, (cute girl) this is my friend Dave,  :o  -----------  he's a wookie today" :dontknow:  :biglaugh:

I don't think the costume will help to get dates either ....but you never know...

:hal:

dalebert

Dave Ridley

the tape falled off  :(
it lasted 20 minutes then the sweat took care of all rosie's concerns

Dave Ridley

i shot three videos which are done and the fmtv guys will be likely putting themy on youtube shortly plus keene cable channel

Friday

Dada forget about tape on zombie food case.
Friday remind him.
Friday write NHFREE.COM across Dada's forehead in big block letters.
Ian might have it on tape.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: DadaOrwell on August 27, 2007, 08:37 PM NHFT
the tape falled off  :(
it lasted 20 minutes then the sweat took care of all rosie's concerns

Masking tape is crap. Try some gaffers tape next time.

dalebert

Blain

Quote from: J'I loved the anti-racism quote on the banner they stuck up on the stage to keep last year's nitwits away.

/quote]

What was the quote?