• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meeting with Franconia lawyer reveals more lies from NH AG Ayotte.

Started by Christopher King, August 08, 2007, 07:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher King

Oh, yes he did.

And soon I'll have an affidavit about it, and the fact that the victim never got a response from Chief Montminy.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/kingcast-exclusive-interview-and.html

I have to get back to the Motion, but here are key quotes of my 28:03 interview that started at 8:44pm. with Ms. "B," the victim of Kelly Ayotte hero Bruce McKays creative use of a

"penis-shaped knife."

She has already agreed to an affidavit under seal, but may go public.

Keep checking throughout the evening, but I will start with this:

"He said my lights weren't on but they were.... I was just trying to get to a lighted area but he was still upset with me, yelling at me because I didn't stop right away but it was snowing and cold and dark out."
"The knife was shaped like a penis, the top was like a spade on a card."
""What are you doing... I asked him 3 times."
"He did NOT even try to unbuckle the seatbelt."
"If he had ever stopped me again (after my complaint) I would call 911 and take my chances on getting to Littleton Police Department."
[EXACTLY WHAT LIKO TRIED TO DO but only going 800 feet to Tamarack]
"It was obvious Judge Cyr was annoyed with Bruce McKay when he dismissed my DUI case and he told McKay "It's a quantum leap from probable cause to DUI."
"I filed a 13 page report with Chief Montminy and I have a copy of it for you... but I never got a response from that."
"McKay saw my daughter was driving because he saw us get in the car."
"I told my daughter 'don't roll down your window this guy is nuts....' and 'Bruce you know I wasn't driving you saw us get in the car...."

penguins4me

Christopher, thank you for digging up this information; I look forward to seeing what becomes of this.

I'm saddened by this, but also feel it to be very important to point out that while, yes, many of the uniformed LEOs we have are fine, upstanding people, there are a certain number of brutal thugs with badges... and bosses who cover for them. They cannot be allowed to get away with their abuses!

kola

McKay was bad fricken' apple. What goes around comes around. Let it be a lesson to other goon-cops/thugs who think they are above the law and ignore our Constitution.

I have the right to protect myself and others have the choice as well. If I feel my life is being threatened I will take the appropriate actions...no matter who it may be.

This McKay guy was a scumbag.

Kola

grasshopper

I know a few "adrenalin jumkie" cops.  They are dangerous! 
   I have a brother that is a part time officer for the state of NH in a small town.  He told me that most of the officers on the force he'd never have around his children or his property.   He also told me that most of them don't give a shit about the constitution.  They are mostly good people but only care for themselves.  All in all, this is not a bad thing.  If the SHTF, we know how it will turn out and who to "splain things to" if they step out of line.
  For instance: http://youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

An other good sight..http://users.bart.nl/users/lightnet/creator/gunconfiscation.htm

Some of these cops need to be reigned in and the way to do it is to scare the crap out of them.

penguins4me

Hadn't seen this posted on the blawg: 2007 dashcam video of McKay/Kinney incident, from the U-turn to just after the pepper-spraying and subsequent first shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8olEn237h8

Christopher King

Yeah, I hadn't posted it too often. Don't know why, guess I just figured everyone has seen it.

There will be a new site soon with better navigation and easier to follow.

Back to writing the Motion, here's a quick update on the personnel file portion:

In this case the purpose of the Right-to-Know law is to determine whether a man paid with taxpayer monies who carriers a gun and who wears a badge was a dangerous instrumentality, and if so, whether the town of Franconia knew about it and what steps they took or failed to take to address it.

The requested documents in this case that Plaintiff wishes to make public are primarily any documents that reflect complaints against McKay, compliments, disciplinary actions (vis a vis the absence thereof), any physical, mental or emotional issues that may affect his ability to perform the functions of a police officer, and any other acts or concerns that might cast doubt on his ability to successfully function as a police officer.

See, the documents that they have produced fall well short of that, and the media is entitled to full access subject to reasonable restrictions on publication. That is far different than having the government tell us "you can come down here and pick up what we decide to give you."

Let's continue on to the Nitty-Gritty of State v. Theodosopoulos, shall we?

The Defendant in that case had been involved in an automobile collision with an officer and sought "all information, documentation or disciplinary memoranda which would serve as exculpatory evidence either where the information relates to (Officer) Defina's credibility or his use of police vehicles."

The Attorney General's office lost a Supreme Court challenge over a Hooksett Court ruling that compelled production of a police officer's personnel file. The Supreme Court held that the lower Court did not err in providing substantial portions of the file instead of using an in-camera inspection because the Defendant is entitled to ALL exculpatory evidence, and that's what was requested.

In this case, Plaintiff is analogously moving for exculpatory evidence for Liko Kenney, who repeatedly voiced his concerns that he was scared of Bruce McKay as were many other people in the community. The public has a Right-to-Know anything and everything that is in McKay's file that in any way implicates lack of fitness. In essence, the exculpatory file in this case goes beyond the set of things that concern operation of a motor vehicle and extends to the set of things that govern the operation of his badge.

KBCraig

Quote from: Christopher King on August 17, 2007, 06:10 PM NHFT
There will be a new site soon with better navigation and easier to follow.

That will be nice. I enjoy your take on things, but I do have a complaint: when you link to evidence, it's usually just a link to another of your blog entries where you mention the subject. Links to actual .pdfs, rulings, etc., would be great!

Kevin

Christopher King

Yeah I apologize for that, however I am of very limited time.

For example, if I link to something describing Judge Cyr's rulings:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/07/kingcast-watches-as-concerned-faces-ask.html

Once you get there and scroll down you will see what's up and see the actual links.

Also, here's the latest; I'll JPEG the Court ORDER later.

And the draft Motion is here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/249005/Motion-Final-1

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/kingcast-catches-another-huge-kelly.html

17 August 2007

KingCast catches another huge Kelly Ayotte lie before finishing the Franconia RSA 91-A Motion for Declaratory Judgment.

P. 42 of the Official Report:

"Floyd was unarmed at the time he witnessed Liko Kenney shoot Cpl. McKay and then strike Cpl. McKay with his vehicle."

No he wasn't. Or I suppose that bullet hole in the windshield just majestically got there, huh?

What Kelly said is entirely inconsistent wiith the contents of her own investigative files. Let me help explain, using Caleb at p. 687 and Gregory W. Floyd's own son at 91-A pdf page 745:

Caleb: "That guy I thought pretty much had the gun pointed at us before we even got on the road."

Floyd: "They had stopped in front of his arm the first time. They didn't actually hit the officer. Then they backed up to here and at that time my dad got out and tried to pull him to prevent him from running him over again" [KingCast says wait a minute: Run him over again??? There was absolutely nothing to keep Liko from running McKay over the first time -- but he didn't. Liko was just trying to get the hell out of there.] They backed up to here and the car went rushing forward and my dad shot at the driver and it hit him and made him stop. The front end of the car ended up over the officer's chest."

Can't get away from that material inconsistency and that is all the more reason why the entire files have to be hosted online.
posted by Christopher King at 10:36 PM   

4 Comments:

When I look at that picture of Kelly I no longer see a lawyer. I see a liar and a gangster, just as I quoted my boy Al Pacino in Carlito's Way to Sean Penn, as Lawyer Kleinfeld:

""You ain't a lawyer no more, Kelly. You a gangster. You're on the Other Side now.... a whole new ballgame. You can't learn it in school and you can't get a late start."
By Christopher King, at 10:56 PM 

LIKO WAS ORDERED BY A JUDGE TO HAVE NO CONTACT WITH BRUCE MCKAY ...

See page 362 RETURN FROM SUPERIOR COURT

"No inderect or direct contact with Bruce Mckay"

This was part of his probation!!!
By JP, at 11:26 PM 

I know.

I just didn't post it because I didn't want to steal the thunder from Mark Sisti & crew and thought they were going to file at the time and wanted them to go with it first. But I was going to put it in the Motion for Declaratory Judgment which is next week anyway and what the hell the cat's out of the proverbial bag now so let's have at it, shall we:

Christopher King

And of course as if on cue I threatened them with a copy of this on the 14th and now all of a sudden look what pops up:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/kingcast-victories-under-threat-of.html

See what I'm wondering is wouldn't New Hampshire be a much better place if we didn't have to sue in order to get documents that the government owes us in the first place?

Here are the substantive issues:

Okay. They have now agreed to provide copies of all emails bearing the names Liko Kenney and Bruce McKay on them. That does not mean that I am going to withdraw that as part of RSA 91-A Right-to-Know Motion for Declaratory Judgment because I want the law settled and their response presented a level of ambiguity with which I am not comfortable, i.e. "to determine whether your request will be granted" as opposed to "sure, hold on a few days, Mr. King."

Okay. They have finally agreed to share the full correspondence file between their office and former AAG Attorney X. There was a tortured history in that process however that I will link later here it is and that threat of imminent lawsuit clearly had some juice to it. I have not decided whether I will remove that issue from the Motion. Note that they claim to have provided the full correspondence file with John P, however they.... did not, as linked here.

Okay. They have agreed to produce the correspondence between their office and any and all PAST elected officials regarding the events of 5/11 but I clearly asked for "and and all past or presently-elected officials," so that is still ripe for adjudication unless that was a typographical error. I will inquire on that, and the response will likely dictate the KingCast course of action on that matter.

I will scan their responsive letter dated 21 August 2007 later today but note that they did not provide me the option of coming in to review the documents, instead noting that the cost would be $105.50 for the 422 pages. But I'm not going to want all of those pages because probably a quarter of them are mine anyway. And they have to provide me that option as they did with John P, because that's the law:

Each public body or agency shall, upon request for any public record reasonably described, make available for inspection and copying any such public record within its files when such records are immediately available for such release....

All in all, a Good Day for the KingCaster, but more importantly a Good Day for Liko Kenney and JUSTICE.

KBCraig

http://www.caledonianrecord.com/pages/local_news/story/5c1d5ec66

In Wake Of Franconia Shootings

Lawsuit Filed Against Town, Selectmen, Police Chief, A.G.

BY AMY ASH NIXON, Staff Writer
Wednesday September 19, 2007

NORTH HAVERHILL, N.H. -- A lawsuit was filed in Grafton County Superior Court this week by an operator of a law-related blog and Web site that has consistently fired attacks at the way the state has allegedly failed to investigate many details involved in the aftermath of the shooting death of Liko Kenney.

Chris King, of KingCast.net, has filed suit in Superior Court against Attorney General Kelly Ayotte over the state's mishandling, in his view, of what happened after the evening Kenney, 24, of Easton, killed Franconia Police officer Cpl. Bruce McKay in May of this year.

Also named in the suit are the town of Franconia's board of selectmen, its police chief and the town itself.

(It's a very long article. See the URL above for details.)

Christopher King

Oh, yeah take a look:

http://nhindymedia.org/newswire/display/4940/index.php

Excerpt:

christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/10/kingcast-reveals-another-letter-to.html

"I and many others applaud the efforts Chris King is making in pushing the town of Franconia and the State to release all documents pertinent to the May 11, 2007 deaths of Liko Kenney and Bruce McKay. It is unfortunate that a lawsuit is required to force our Government to be open and honest......It seems to me our Selectboard is working for the Town's insurance company, not the citizens who elected them.

Each Selectman, as an officer of the Town, is required to take an oath of office pursuant to RSA 42:1, said oath requiring compliance with the laws of the state of New Hampshire. I ask you to honor the oath you took, to do anything less will never help this community to heal. We look to you for leadership, and you have failed us. My final advice for the board to consider is, "Healing begins with the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth". Let's finally consider the course of truth, for the good of all."

Christopher King

Oh, yeah:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/11/open-letter-to-ag-and-franconia-counsel.html

Open Letter:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/478192/Welcome-to-07E268

The Attorneys of Record are:

Defendant Ayotte:
Nancy J. Smith (Senior)
James W. Kennedy

Defendants Franconia/Montminy:
Daniel Mullen (former NH AAG)

Attorney Smith lost a case dealing with improper funding at NH Technical College for abuse of Pell Grants, Case no. 96-11-SP, at the same time I was starting to successfully litigate V1996-61481, in which the police caused my client Michael Isreal to be a victim of violent crime. Watch Mr. Isreal sing negro spirituals in the hallway at Civil Rights protester Jerry Doyle's acquittal for Criminal Trespassing at the Columbus School Board in the KingCast short film, "American Lawyer One."

But more significantly, she and Attorney Mullen lost the RSA 91-A case with Fred Murray, father of Maura Murray, Grafton 2006-113 or 154 N.H. 579, 913 A.2d 737 (2006) that I am sitting down to read right now. Now that I've read it, it smacks of the same niggardly and irrational lack of document production I have seen in Liko's case. I've been a supporter of the Murray's cause ever since I heard of the matter, and years ago Liko Kenney and one of his friends, who is now a friend of mine, helped Mr. Murray look for his daughter during a chance encounter.

Attorney Mullen, as Senior AAG, lost the Murray case as noted above and lost the RSA 91-A case of Union Leader v. City of Nashua, Case No. 95-105.

So let's see how it goes from here but keep this in mind as I have discussed with several concerned attorneys:

the competing harms rule with Floyd what she obviously forgot which many people do, is this:
The burden of proof is NOW ON the State of New Hampshire to PROVE beyond ALL reasonable doubt that Floyd's actions killing Liko Kenney prevented a greater harm from being done. We don't think she can prove that.

Related post: Why did Primex Insurance bail out?

posted by Christopher King at 3:31 AM | 6 comments 

You guys hang in there. Would come up Tuesday to Manch but I have a rather remarkable achievement that night. Watch the blawg late that night or I'll post it, but it will at least partially restore your faith in some governement  :icon_pirat:

Dave Ridley

bill rose

this is a warning to the police and the public

police lie

they are people and have emotions

small penis is the
we give them the power of robots and expect their emotions not to abuse it

p.s. i love the ann coulter ad just above
funny