• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meeting with Franconia lawyer reveals more lies from NH AG Ayotte.

Started by Christopher King, August 08, 2007, 07:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher King

Breaking News:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/11/kingcast-meets-with-franconia-counsel.html

30 November 2007
KingCast meets with Franconia Counsel Mullen and finds more complaints on McKay, including a lie by the NH AG's office and violations of force policy

Okay. Here's a complaint letter to the NH AG's office from the McKay knifing victim, "Ms. B." The problem is, here is an RSA 91-A reponse dated 1 August, 2007 in which Defendant Ayotte writes "the only complaint in our possession is the one referenced in your paragraph seven request above" (the Tim Stephenson complaint). Oopsie-Daisy. Ms. B writes: "[Montminy] refused to answer my concerns about Officer Bruce McKay and told me that I could not prove that he committed perjury.... I am now concerned about the abilities and integrity of both Chief Montminy and Officer McKay.... The Chief told me that my report was "under investigation," yet the only neutral witness was never questioned... I am requesting that the state investigate Officer McKay so that this abuse will no longer be allowed. Thank you for your consideration."

And I found another complaint, written 19 June 2005 -- well after the town said they received its last complaint from 2000 -- from some folks who missed a wrong-way sign on a rainy day all filed written complaints against McKay that echo Liko Kenney's concern that McKay never told him his name: "Finally, when asked he refused to give his supervisor's name, saying with hostility that he would not stand in the rain to tell me." They couldn't believe his lack of decorum in front of a 3 year-old: "We felt as if we wre being treated like felons.... we were shocked...... we hope she is learning to respect those who take an oath to serve & protect the public (even in the rain)."

....and there's more:

In this 26 July 2007 post I linked a Concord Monitor story of 26 July 2007 which noted that McKay's use of OC Spray and the Toyota-ramming Tahoe were inappropriate. My review of the actual policies that I will be receiving and scanning next week supports what I wrote in the post linked in this paragraph but I will note that the use of vehicular force was not warranted because McKay had no right to use deadly force pursuant to RSA 627:5 when he bashed Liko's Toyota, and further as I have said repeatedly, you cannot engage in chemical warfare with someone without a command or directive:

Use of Chemical Agents
II. Nondeadly
C (5) In all situations involving use of chemical agents, suspects should be given adequate warning of their imminent use and should be afforded time to respond to lawful commands.

Bruce violated ALL OF THAT just before he died, because he hated Liko Kenney and fancied himself John Wayne, pure and simple. His track record clearly shows as much.

...and there's more than that, too, at the link.

Breaking News:

Set for 14 December 2007.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/11/kingcast-says-defendant-ayotte-looks.html

22 November 2007

KingCast says Defendant Ayotte looks enthused about receiving her 2007 First Amendment/RSA 91-A Christmas present: A Notice of Deposition.

I will bear no compunction to videotape it and air it on YouTube. If she's confident in her investigation and confident in her knowledge of the law and of her actions, she should voice no objection.

Hi guys, I saw on another board that KBCraig is from Texas (I lived in Dallas for a while) and that he too, like all other non-media Americans, was subjected to the story set forth by NH AG Kelly Ayotte about Liko Kenney and why he shot Bruce McKay and the "Good Samaritan Marine" who shot Liko.

All of that is false and there will be substantial litigation in short order.

How do I know this?

Because I have the full media kit. The litigation from my end will be a Right-to-Know action to make the State put all of their investigative files online (I may be able to host them later today myself but the public has a Right to Know this because there are so many contradictions) and to get Bruce McKay's personnel file because the government has lied about the number and recency of complaints (i.e. "none after 2000") against him.

How do I know this?

Because one such complaint is actually in the AG's PDF files from Tim Stephenson (2004), and area Attorney Troy Watts told me about another one involving -- you guessed it -- unlawful use of force and pepper spray to a 100lb. girl who passed out and had to be taken away (2005 I believe). And there's video, too. Troy told me so.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/07/kingcast-demands-copy-of-police-video.html
http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/06/kingcast-watches-truth-come-out-about.html

And didja' know that Liko's 2003 arrest in Fox Hill Park that the AG Trumpeted was Unconstitutional, just as Liko said? It was.

How do I know this?

Because I went to the Courthouse and retrieved the relevant documents, GRANTED Motions to Suppress:

State v. Nathan Wright 03-CR-109

State v. William Miller 03-CR-012, 013, 029

State v. Kenney 03-CR-197

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/07/kingcast-watches-as-concerned-faces-ask.html
http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/07/kingcast-presents-res-ipsa-vi-fox-hill.html

There were several cases at the time and they all were found Unconstitutional by Judge Cyr. I spoke to Attorney Brooks about it directly; he is now in the Public Defender Appellate branch in Concord. The cops withdrew Liko's underlying possession charges but he was forced into accepting a plea he never wanted to accept for the obstruction and assault on an officer.

In the 2003 video he is agitated, yes, but CORRECT.

And in a day or so we're going to post THE REST OF THE VIDEO that I have from the official media kit that continues from the back of the squad car, where Liko gives Bruce McKay a Fourth Amendment lesson extraordinaire.

Here's what he says:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/07/kingcast-says-liko-kenney-gave-bruce.html

21:04:01 - "You can't pull people off the street and put them in handcuffs and drive them around for no reason." [held: correct, as noted by Judge Cyr].

21:05:46 - "I was sitting in my car resting before driving home and now you've done this to me for no reason." [held: correct, as noted by Judge Cyr].

21:15:00 - "Why am I in handcuffs?" "[Officer Cox or Ball] Because you resisted arrest." "Why was I being arrested, why?" "[Officer Cox or Ball] I don't understand what the original offense was." "That's because there is no original offense." [held: correct, as noted by Judge Cyr].

21:15:30 - "He punched me in the face and you and him both saw him punch me in the face and you both are saying he didn't. I'm being beat up IN HANDCUFFS by 3 adult armed men who all have guns and I have NOTHING." [held: correct, by common sense].

21:11:20
"You're resisting arrest."
"I'm resisting torture. You punched me in the face you hurt my injured neck you hurt both of my arms you hurt both of my legs all because I asked you a question."
"You grabbed my testicles, correct?"
"I grabbed your testicles, hell no.
"[McKay laughs, does not say 'yes you did.']"
"You threw me to the ground and put your testicles in my face you fucking faggot."

And for the 2007 meltdown take a look at this post and listen to Caleb describe it:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/kingcast-asks-everyone-to-reflect-on.html

And if you want some more background on that "Hero" who claimed to be a Viet Nam Veteran (he's only 49 guys and I have it in the official files that he claimed to Sam Stephenson that he did 3 tours in 'Nam) think about the fact that his son said that Liko did NOT hit McKay with the Supra until AFTER his father shot at the car.

There is a bullet hole through the windshield

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/kingcast-vows-to-give-nh-ag-kelly.html

BTW that Kelly only mentions quickly in her BS official report online.

http://doj.nh.gov/publications/nreleases/062507.html

Read up on the Ayotte/Floyd love fest, including the full, heretofore unpublished Search Warrant by Easton Chief Robert Every, right here and get an actual picture of Shooter Floyd:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/res-ipsa-x-chief-everys-search-warrant.html

More I cannot say at this time but I'll be back. Kelly Ayotte might not be. Here is a running list of important facts to which I am privy but the general public is not.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/07/kingcast-says-hey-kelly-heres-your-hero.html

At least until I file my Motion for Declaratory Judgment.

For now here's how the Motion for Declaratory Judgment starts:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/kingcast-presents-motion-practice-601-1.html

Watch Floyd lie right here:

I. Floyd as having spoken with Liko or Caleb, as claimed in the curiously unsigned yet official report at p. 7:

"He told the driver to stop. He said to the driver "Stop." Put it down or you're gonna die;" and "Leave it alone you know you want to live." He told the driver whatever came into his mind.....

....and here's another Floyd Statement:

Pp. 867-868 of the PDF file.
A: "[T]his guy's trying to load and this guy's all mixed up or whatever so I kinda lean my elbow into his adam's apple and just shoot the other guy."
Q: "So you actually put the gun inside the window I mean is the window open?
A: "Oh yah the window was open."
Q: "Now I just want to clarify were you actually touching the passenger?"
A: "Yah... I was trying to stretch my hand in there and make sure [Caleb] stayed back."

Now let's get to the statements from Floyd himself and the other two witnesses -- which are definitely NOT consistent with that:

First there is the bullet through Liko's windshield "on bottom edge close to center." per p. 587 that was "recovered," obviously from somewhere inside the car; I have asked Attorney Strelzin from where and am awaiting his reply.

Now here comes Floyd:

Page 20/1,000:
"Did you say anything before you fired?"
"No, I didn't"

Now here comes Caleb:

Page 11 of official report: "
The man said nothing before he fired."

Now here comes Junior Floyd:

[Floyd Junior also as noted on 91-A pdf page 745]
"They had stopped in front of his arm the first time. They didn't actually hit the officer. Then they backed up to here and at that time my dad got out and tried to pull him to prevent him from running him over again" [KingCast says wait a minute: Run him over again??? There was absolutely nothing to keep Liko from running McKay over the first time -- but he didn't. Liko was just trying to get the hell out of there.] They backed up to here and the car went rushing forward and my dad shot at the driver and it hit him and made him stop. The front end of the car ended up over the officer's chest."

Doesn't sound like there's much time for dialogue there, does it? Also at another point in the bowels of his testimony, I remember reading that Floyd claimed Liko actually ran into McKay twice, striking him the first time while he was standing, which Junior AND Caleb both dispute, point blank. Small wonder I have to compel production of this material in Mandamus but that's what the Right-to-Know is all about, isn't it? That's why Kelly dodged John P's Right to Know request but I asked for a copy of their response because that's also a public record.

Held: As such, there was no discourse at all with first shot, so let's get on to Caleb and the second shot:

II. The second shot through Caleb Macaulay's open or closed window.

Petitioner restates all previous allegations as incorporated herein:

Caleb:

Page 672: "No, no, it was just - it was just pepper spray right away."

Page 700: "When I saw that gun I went down like this and that's all I saw and if I did not do that I wouldn't be, I wouldn't be here today."

Page 701: "He did, did he say anything?" "He said nothing. He started shooting." (Of course later in the interview Caleb is picking glass shards out of his scalp.

And of course, watch the video. Caleb's window is CLEARLY up, and the official report clearly notes at p. 26
"The passenger side widow was in the fully up position but the glass was in fragments."

In fact you can clearly see Caleb's window up at 19:15:37 as the Tahoe ramming starts, you then see both of Liko's hands in the air in a classic "Stop it, WTF????" gesture and Caleb's window is still clearly up as they roll out of view at 19:16:32.

If the window is closed Floyd and Liko aren't having much of a conversation then, are they? No, in fact Liko might have already been mortally wounded from the front shot, causing his car to careen into McKay where his scrotal sack was eviscerated.

Held: Floyd shot the window out without saying a word and Caleb ducked to avoid the shot.

KBCraig

Quote from: Christopher King on August 08, 2007, 07:14 AM NHFT
Hi guys, I saw on another board that KBCraig is from Texas (I lived in Dallas for a while) and that he too, like many Americans, bought the story set forth by NH AG Kelly Ayotte about Liko Kenney and why he shot Bruce McKay and the "Good Samaritan Marine" who shot Liko.

Uhhh... you need to re-read everything I had to say about the incident. I called "BS" on them declaring Floyd in the clear before the blood had dried.

Thanks for the transcripts and info, though. Haven't seen you here on the Underground in a while.

Dave Ridley

welcome back to the underground chistopher!  when u going to come meet us?    we have a lot of get together events on the calendar.

d_goddard

Awesome work, Christopher.
Please post as events unfold. I will be especially interested to follow any suit you bring forward against the State, or agents of the State (such as the AG)

Christopher King

KBCraig I was reading too fast because I was at the library at closing time and heading back to work, then couldn't find the forum again.

I will correct it.

Also, here are the "investigative" files.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/saabnet-helps-kingcast-host-franconia.html

Good to be back. I knew our paths would cross again :)

Fluff and Stuff

I saw the NH TV news reports and it looked the people in NH think both parties were wrong (well, all three).  That is how the news reports looked to me.  And, just taking a guess here, it sure looks like they were all wrong.

Christopher King

Yes, that is a veddy deeeep issue.

Because at bottom, the person who was the most right, was Liko.

To deconstruct the government's "case" you have to go back to destroy their strength -- their ace in the hole -- which was the 2003 video. And Liko was right about the lack of probable cause.

Anyway,

I just at random met two yoots (Lucas and Connor) who knew Liko. Funny thing is, I met them at a Nashua gas station as I climbed out of a recent model Mercedes (another KingCast network whip) and asked them to ride one of their skateboards. They were understandably like, "who the hell is this guy," and asked me what I do and I started describing it and right away Lucas says "Liko Kenney."

And then it went on from there.

Lucas knew Liko within the past year and knew he was terrified of McKay.

You watch the 2007 video and read the online material I just posted and you'll know that as well.

Yet Kelly Ayotte told Attorney X "Murder," she wrote. Murder she wrote....

Those words will come back to bite her.

Namaste.

Christopher King

Right here:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/motion-practice-601-3-kingcast-bashes.html

Excerpt:

Curiously, McKay claims that he told Liko Kenney his name. However Liko is heard asking his name and continues to address him as "this or that officer" after more law enforcement personnel appear.

The following are almost 100% accurate transcripts of the 2003 cruiser video as provided to the Court which includes an interior discussion heretofore unseen by most of the Free World.

20:48:00 "You don't have the right to keep me here without a good reason."

At 20:54:30: "I am requesting police assistance... You're torturing me... why are you harassing me? Can't you go arrest a drunk at a bar or something?"

Approx 20:55:00 "Get back in your fucking car," says McKay..... "Maybe you need to go back to school......" "You're in a suspicious place at a suspicious time."

At 21:00:00
"Get on your knees."
"What are you going to kill me?"
"You're going into a cruiser."
"Why, what have I done?"
"I don't know."

21:04:01 - "You can't pull people off the street and put them in handcuffs and drive them around for no reason." [comports with Judge Cyr's ruling].

21:05:46 - "I was sitting in my car resting before?driving home and now you've done this to me for no reason." [comports with Judge Cyr's ruling].

21:11:20?"You're resisting arrest."?"I'm resisting torture. You punched me in the face you hurt my injured neck you hurt both of my arms you hurt both of my legs all because I asked you a question." "You grabbed my testicles, correct?"?"I grabbed your testicles, hell no.?"[McKay laughs, does not say 'yes you did.']"?"You threw me to the ground and put your testicles in my face you fucking faggot."??

21:15:00 - "Why am I in handcuffs?" "[Officer Cox or Ball] Because you resisted arrest." "Why was I being arrested, why?" "[Officer Cox or Ball] I don't?understand what the original offense was." "That's?because there is no original offense." [comports with Judge Cyr's ruling].

21:15:30 - "He punched me in the face and you and him both saw him punch me in the face and you both are saying he didn't. I'm being beat up IN HANDCUFFS by 3 adult armed men who all have guns and I have NOTHING."

With all due respect the Court should realize that such is now the mind frame in which Liko Kenney spent the last four (4) years of his life: That of being subjected to an Unconstitutional beat down by Bruce McKay, a man with a gun and a badge and whose full personnel file the town of Franconia is assiduously trying to hide, in direct contravention to developing case law in New Hampshire and well-established Statutory and Decisional Case law in other Jurisdictions, as shall be noted in:

error

Cops lie, and their bosses cover it up. Why does anyone find this surprising?

Quantrill

Christopher King

We have the opportunity to document it and there are going to be some serious repercussions.

-c

KBCraig

I appreciate your work on it, Chris. Everything does need to come to light.

erisian

I live within two towns of Franconia, and I was working in Franconia at the time of the shootings. I have spoken with several people who grew up there with Liko. According to my sources, Liko wasn't the most stable person in town, and he had a serious problem with authority figures in general. As to his instability, one time when his uncle did something that pissed him off, Liko went to his uncle's house with a chainsaw and dropped a very large pine tree onto the house. A large part of Liko's history with McKay revolved around this ongoing feud between Liko and his uncle, who had an understandable tendency to call the cops on him.

So McKay was well acquainted with Liko, and knew how unstable he was. McKay also either knew or should have known that Liko had a pistol permit, which made it legal for Liko to carry a concealed and loaded weapon in his vehicle. McKay should have known this because in NH, the town police chief has to personally sign off on pistol permit applications, so Liko's application was certainly and undoubtedly known to the Franconia PD. There is also little doubt that McKay knew Liko's car, since this is a small town. So from before the time that McKay made the U-turn to chase Liko, he either knew or should have known that he would be attempting to detain an armed, mentally unstable suspect.

This brings me to my point. As I learned more about the history of both Liko and McKay, I started to see a growing set of similarities between this case and the Carl Drega incident in Colebrook some years ago, in which several people were killed, including a state cop and a judge. Nothing was mentioned in the media after the Drega incident about the bad blood between Drega and a local "Conservation Officer" (Game Warden) named Eric Stohl, who is now a state representative. The details aren't important here, what is important is the scenario of an authority "having it in for", in the words of one of my local sources, an armed, mentally unstable person. Drega was a PTSD 'Nam Vet who had his house ringed with surveillance cameras and a basement full of guns and ammo.

So what is it about these Dirty Harry wannabes that makes them want to go find some poor armed nut job who just wants to be left alone and push his buttons until he snaps???

Christopher King

But there are a few things that should be noted:

The property in question is probably not held exclusively by Bill Kenney, so when Bill cut off a tree to block Liko from riding the ATV through there Liko was pissed. I don't think he intended the tree to fall on the house, which is not to excuse his actions but to put them in proper perspective.

That having been said, I want to know exactly what NH AG Kelly Ayotte really "investigated" that would substantiate the reasonableness of the 6 week delay in providing the 2007 video:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/kingcast-investigates-nh-ag-kelly.html

12 August 2007:

Re: Question on 6 week delay in providing 2007 Franconia shooting tragedy video.

Dear Counselors Ayotte and Strelzin:

Please identify by bates stamp or any other reasonable identifying system, each and every document from my media kit that you obtained AFTER 22 May, 2007 when I requested that you provide a copy of the 2007 cruiser video.

You know, pursuant to your "ongoing investigation."

See, none of Liko's friends or other folks in the area remember y'all coming out there after the first day or so to find out what was really going on in the community.

And I remember Attorney Strelzin not wanting us to record me telling him about the police problems up in the White Mountains, including that poor boy who was chained to a cop's jeep for sex.

And I remember....
posted by Christopher King at 8:54 PM   

Also, Liko's gun was illegal so there was no permit, but McKay knew about it and still went ahead and apparently violated town procedure on use of force and pepper spray. Read the relevant policy portions here:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/07/kingcast-and-concord-monitor-say-key-to.html

Peace.

Christopher King

For real, he was a rent dead beat too, but the landlord, despite being a high-powered lawyer (he's a trustee at F-P law school) was too afraid to file a complaint on McKay.

Whoa.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/08/kingcast-presents-rsa-91-request-to.html

Excerpt from RSA 91-A letter to Lisbon FD:

That having been said, could you please provide the following:

1. A copy of any and all audio transmissions involving a fire at any former residence of Franconia Corporal Bruce McKay.

2. A copy of any and all correspondence, including emails, activity logs or other reports to or from your department bearing the name "Bruce McKay" or in any way referring to him.

3. If not contemplated by the previous responses, please provide a copy of any invoices for services and receipts showing payment for services rendered at any residence of Franconia Corporal Bruce McKay.