• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I need help and a truck.

Started by porcupine kate, August 08, 2007, 09:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on August 09, 2007, 12:17 PM NHFT
I have a van and small trailer.  We may need help carrying queen size items up stairs.  Any time before Sunday is good with me.  How about you?

We would love to take you up on the offer.  Saturday anytime would be great.  Friday afternoon we are getting the washer and dryer delivered and they will in stall it. ;D  We of course will help you move your stuff when you need it.

Lloyd Danforth

You have to build buildings for Jim & Lauren

porcupine kate

I thought helping them build buildings was a given.  :) How else am I going to learn how to do this stuff.

Lloyd Danforth

Perhaps in your honor they'll start  another building.  I'm guessing there is going to be a big 'bucket brigade' event at Porc Manor in the near fuyure.

porcupine kate

Thank You Lauren and Roger for the help moving the box spring. :)

We had fun helping Lauren prep a refrigerator for a new paint job. 

We are also looking forward to helping them with the wall board after the insulation goes.

Lloyd Danforth

porcupine kate

It could go any where.  They haven't purchased it yet.  I think Lauren and Jim's plan is to put it between the plywood and the wall board.  I would double check with them to be sure. :)