• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Simpsons Movie

Started by dalebert, August 09, 2007, 05:34 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

I still haven't seen it. Anyone else in the Manchester/Nashua area not seen it yet?

porcupine kate

I haven't seen it either.  You have to love the fact the movie got such great reviews.

I would love to go with you.

I'll be bringing Bald Eagle too.

I think we have been to busy getting to the free state to have seen any sooner. :hghfive:

Quantrill

I still haven't seen this movie, either...

:happy1:

Dreepa

And if you are a fan... it is funny.
So funny that my wife had labor starting last week... :D

dalebert

Anyone know a good theater northish to north-eastish of Manchester? Maybe even Concord. That would put it kind of central for peeps coming out of Warner and Manchester.

I wish a Chunky's would open in Manchester.  :-\

http://chunkys.com

Insurgent

Quote from: dalebert on August 10, 2007, 08:18 AM NHFT
Anyone know a good theater northish to north-eastish of Manchester? Maybe even Concord. That would put it kind of central for peeps coming out of Warner and Manchester.

http://chunkys.com

I'd be down for a showing in Concord; there's a theatre there

dalebert

Just had a thought. What about happy hour at Murphy's ($2 tap 4-6pm) followed by the movie? If not everyone wants to do that part, the lushes could carpool up and meet ppl in Concord for the movie after. Sign wave is tonight. They have happy hour on weekends?

Insurgent

Quote from: dalebert on August 10, 2007, 11:13 AM NHFT

Just had a thought. What about happy hour at Murphy's ($2 tap 4-6pm) followed by the movie? If not everyone wants to do that part, the lushes could carpool up and meet ppl in Concord for the movie after. Sign wave is tonight. They have happy hour on weekends?

Perhaps after the Concord Porc meeting tomorrow, too--unless everyone is in jail  :o

dalebert

Quote from: Insurgent on August 10, 2007, 12:18 PM NHFT
Perhaps after the Concord Porc meeting tomorrow, too--unless everyone is in jail  :o

Sounds good to me.

porcupine kate

I'm moving stuff after the meeting.

dalebert

I totally forgot there's a Manch Free Press mtg and a viewing the Ames poll at Murphy's tomorrow night.

Insurgent

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: dalebert on August 10, 2007, 02:32 PM NHFT
I totally forgot there's a Manch Free Press mtg and a viewing the Ames poll at Murphy's tomorrow night.

Not sure if the MFP meeting is happening; Dave and Kate can't make it—but there's still the RP party at 19:00.

dalebert

Also, I'm moving today so I won't make the Concord meeting. I'll be Murphy's for the viewing though. Should be done settling in by then.

dalebert

Are people still interested? What about before or after Taproom Tuesday at Murphy's?