• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

2008 New Hampshire Liberty Forum

Started by mackler, August 14, 2007, 12:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mackler

Anyone know where and when exactly this will be?  I don't see anything on freestateproject.org about it.

error

Quote from: mackler on August 14, 2007, 12:26 AM NHFT
Anyone know where and when exactly this will be?  I don't see anything on freestateproject.org about it.

The pre-announcement said it would be announced soon.

d_goddard

I'll be putting the big announcement up on the NHLF section of the FSP website tonight or tomorrow.
JonM will then stick an announcement in the News section on the front page.

<geek>
They just did a major upgrade of the site software (Drupal), so a lot depends on how much of last year's code I can re-use and how much has to be re-done.
Fortunately I did as much as possible in vanilla PHP and almost none in f*&^ing Drupal-module-ish, so in theory the code should port just fine.
</geek>

Dreepa

Mackman... if you PM me in the next few hours I will PM... or you can wait a few hours.

ahhh fuck it.. it is almost Midnight.

Jan 3- 6th  Crowne Plaza Nashua.

More info later.

Pat K

mackler

Quote from: Pat K on August 14, 2007, 10:26 PM NHFT
OOOOHh he typed a bad word. :o

Oh, I don't mind.  Plenty of people call me "mackman."

d_goddard

Info is now on the website.
You can book the hotel room online at a cheaper rate using the Liberty Forum group code "TLF"
Registration for the event itself should be online today or tomorrow.

error

JonM

YOU try to find a hotel for January of a presidential primary year that won't include a clause in the contract saying they have the right to boot your event from their hotel should the primary be held within a week or two of your event.

Dan

TLF keeps getting discombobulated in my head to FTL, even reading it one at a time....

Dan

We can fit a hundred sleeping bags at kevin's place, no problem.   >:D

error

Quote from: Jon Maltz on August 15, 2007, 09:28 AM NHFT
YOU try to find a hotel for January of a presidential primary year that won't include a clause in the contract saying they have the right to boot your event from their hotel should the primary be held within a week or two of your event.

OK, you got me there. Still, it's Nashua. :(

JonM

Quote from: Beavis on August 15, 2007, 10:14 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jon Maltz on August 15, 2007, 09:28 AM NHFT

OK, you got me there. Still, it's Nashua. :(
Yeah, but it's between exit 7 and 8 of Route 3.  It's not like it's at the Sheraton off exit 1.

Rocketman

Great job Dreepa, Jon, and whoever else is putting this together.

Dreepa

and the space is huge... and covers many of the complaints that we heard about LF07.
Details will be coming shortly.