• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MV911T presents 9/11: Blueprint for Truth, by Richard Gage

Started by jaqeboy, November 28, 2007, 09:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jaqeboy

Merrimack Valley 911 Truth presents:

Dinner and a Movie!

Thursday, 29 November 2007
The Great Buffet
1525 South Willow Street
Manchester
Dinner: 6:30 PM, Video: 7:00 PM

9/11: Blueprint for Truth; the Architecture of Destruction
a video presentation by
Richard Gage, AIA

Many have wondered what really happened on September 11th, but were not satisfied with the answers some proposed or with the caliber of the independent researchers who offered their theories.

Richard Gage, a 20-year architect and member of the American Institute of Architects, has burst onto the scene in the last year or so with a presentation that he gives to other architects. The video we'll show Thursday night may convince you to reconsider your opinion of what happened on 9/11. Richard claims that 100% of the architects he presents to become convinced that the collapses of WTC 1, 2 & 7 on 9/11 did not occur as FEMA, NIST and Popular Mechanics claim! 100%!

This is your opportunity to have your thinking challenged and your mind expanded.

We hope you'll join us at the Great Buffet in Manchester for an enjoyable evening of dinner, camaraderie and an excellent video presentation.

More details can be found on the MerrimackValley911Truth.org website.

You can write to us at merrimackvalley911truth@gmail.com, or

visit our MySpace page for more access to interesting videos.

buzzard

This is your opportunity to have your thinking challenged and your mind expanded.
Here's another opportunity for expansion . . . http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

jaqeboy

Quote from: buzzard on November 28, 2007, 09:30 PM NHFT

Yeah, Zeitgeist rocks. Once we really get these presentations going regularly, we hope to have a table for sales of videos, bumper stickers, tee-shirts, books, etc.

Insurgent

Quote from: buzzard on November 28, 2007, 09:30 PM NHFT

Zeitgeist does rock, in fact there is a whole thread about it! http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=9551.0

I hope to be at this screening Thursday night. The presentation is excellent, and Jack and I even got a chance to meet Richard after he spoke at the Hartford 9/11 Truth Conference a couple weeks ago.

buzzard

That's strange . . . I thought I read everything on this site before I signed up.
I've also been to a few other forums where 911 truth, Zeitgeist, and  other topics were shunned by the populace. I usually hesitate bringing these subjects up. I also get pissed about these subjects too. A lot of people will talk out their ass about the subjects yet won't support the various causes. It's one thing to post a link in a forum. It's another to shut off the computer and go out and actually talk with people. I've found it to be about a 50/50 thing. Some will listen because they've come across the subjects and agree while others are totally clueless and don't want to hear anything. Fear of the truth is a frightening thing I guess.

jaqeboy

Yeah, I have always wondered about that "fear of the truth" syndrome. I'm sure Insurgent will attest to my continued puzzlement about that.

I found a good article on it once. I'll see if I can find it on my HD - that one was a keeper.

jaqeboy

The evening went well and we saw a couple of faces that hadn't been seen for a long time...

Splitting the bill came to $10.79 each - I recommend the stir fry - you pick the ingredients and the cook does it up fresh for you with your choice of sauce.

Be sure to check the MV911T site for future viewing dates, places, times, etc.