• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tuath Network

Started by Lex, August 14, 2007, 08:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

Quote from: Friday on August 16, 2007, 03:41 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lex Berezhny on August 16, 2007, 02:18 PM NHFT
Invites sent to Russell and TickleTheWorld.

:laughing1:

Oops!  ;D

Quote from: Friday on August 16, 2007, 03:41 PM NHFT
I never joined the Freedom Friends Tuath (unclear if there's a connection or not?), but I'd be happy to be a beta-tester.

I need your email address to send an invite to. There isn't really any connection, although I am a member of the Freedom Friends Tuath.

Lex

Quote from: Scott Roth on August 16, 2007, 04:08 PM NHFT
I'll test it if you need someone.  I'm a member.  Send to: rothamerica@hotmail.com

Sent! Let me know if you got the email.

Lex

Quote from: Scott Roth on August 16, 2007, 04:19 PM NHFT
Lex, that is an awesome site.  Great work.  Can't wait to see it when it's finished.  Man, I gotta get you to teach me how to do that stuff.

What do you think I should work on next?

Lex

Kat Kanning

I can just see Lauren with a giant feather....   :o

Friday

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on August 16, 2007, 03:43 PM NHFT
I need your email address to send an invite to. There isn't really any connection, although I am a member of the Freedom Friends Tuath.

I created user "Friday", but my password keeps getting rejected.  Then I tried reusing the same invitation to create user "Sandy" and got a really pretty pink and purple error message.

Lex

Sorry, there is a tiny bug. Please use ONLY LOWER case username. So if you enter FoBarDing when you log in use fobarding instead. Thanks! I'll fix this in the next release.

Barterer

This is a neat idea! I'd like to apply, and will PM you my e-mail address.  Have you considered adding a sort of value accounting system like Ripple?  I think the main reason I only have 8 users at ripple.libertybrew is social apprehension/lack of screening.  But the two ideas would probably dovetail nicely!

Lex

For anyone interested Friday has put her soul up for barter.  :o

error

Dreepa

Quote from: Barterer on August 16, 2007, 05:01 PM NHFT
This is a neat idea! I'd like to apply, and will PM you my e-mail address.  Have you considered adding a sort of value accounting system like Ripple?  I think the main reason I only have 8 users at ripple.libertybrew is social apprehension/lack of screening.  But the two ideas would probably dovetail nicely!
and maybe people don't know about ripple...I remember it.. liked the idea.. and then forgot about it... will join tonight.

Barterer

Quote from: Scott Roth on August 16, 2007, 05:32 PM NHFT
She did?  Wow, an item of great value...count me in!  LOL!

Errrr, she did say barter.. therefore I have first dibs  :P

Quote from: Dreepa on August 16, 2007, 05:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: Barterer on August 16, 2007, 05:01 PM NHFT
and maybe people don't know about ripple...I remember it.. liked the idea.. and then forgot about it... will join tonight.
Cool.  Personally, I'll just latch onto the trading system that is most prevalent by the time I get my tired ass to New Hampshire.. ripplepay, Lex's or mine.. it doesn't matter.  But somebody must do it. 

Lex

Sorry, I've forgoten what ripplepay is all about. Can someone give me a one paragraph synopsis.

Barterer

Ripple is an IOU tracking system that would match perfectly with the social network you are developing.  Discussion thread here.  I mentioned you as one of the computer gurus that should take a look at it and give me some advice.  If you were to embed my site as one of the tabs on the tuath trading network, or implement ripple somehow, that would kick ass.

Lex

I would like to thank everyone for testing out the system and loading it up with a bunch of records. I have downloaded the database from the server and loaded it into my development environment and I've already found a bunch of things to improve and fix just as a result of the data you guys put in. So again, thanks for all the records you guys injected into the db. It's going to be a big help moving forward.  8)