• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Logo?

Started by Kat Kanning, May 23, 2005, 05:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

I like Annie's, and I like the cartoon chain breaking!

Elvis

Ruiner's chain idea is cool.  Here's another.  I love this logo and have been wanting to see something I'm involved with modify and reuse it.  It's from a vigilante group in SF, used during the barbary coast era of the 19th century.  The latin translates to "Let the heavens fall, justice be done".  We could change it to something like "Veritas Principium Libertas" (truth is the foundation of liberty) or something along those lines.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

Michael Fisher

Here's a logo idea:

A porcupine with huge, sharp, shiny spikes and the words "Tread on me.  I dare you."  ;)

AlanM

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 28, 2005, 07:31 PM NHFT
Here's a logo idea:

A porcupine with huge, sharp, shiny spikes and the words "Tread on me.? I dare you."? ;)

LOL. That's a good one, Mike.

Annie

Here is something that is not logoish per se, more bannerlike.   ;) With the NHFREE address.

I don't know where the sign is, but it is a real one.  Yuck!  Secret Service people checking IDs.  And that sign has been around.  You can only imagine what things are going to be like before long if things go unchecked.  I love that Pizza thing that the ACLU put out.  It sure makes you think about how far the whole ID thing is has the potential to go.  I am sure many of you have seen it and the link might even be on here somewhere, but in case it isn't, here is one.

http://www.adcritic.com/interactive/view.php?id=5927

Annie

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on May 28, 2005, 07:31 PM NHFT
Here's a logo idea:

A porcupine with huge, sharp, shiny spikes and the words "Tread on me.? I dare you."? ;)

Or, " Come on, Tread on me!"

Michael Fisher

That's cool, Annie!   :o