• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Forum.NHFree.com join rate

Started by Dave Ridley, August 16, 2007, 09:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

join rate 2.5/day for last ten days (aug 5-10)
ave join rate/day up to 1.47

error

Pretty soon we're going to have to build a whole TOWN to hold all these people!

KBCraig

Quote from: Scott Roth on August 16, 2007, 04:15 PM NHFT
We already have one - Upton's Corners.

Yeah, but the mayor is MIA.  :-\

Dave Ridley

2.3 per day aug 20 - 30

kola

are the newbies feds or common folk?   :-\

Agent Kola 16-008

Dave Ridley

join rate the last three days is up to 4.2 thanks to the sacrifices of lauren and the Brown supporters

Dave Ridley

join rate sept 14 - 15 skyrocketed to 11 per day, possible new record.

Tom Sawyer

Don't want to rain on the parade, but numbers don't necessarily mean much. There have been spikes revolving around the Browns situation and not everyone is a wonderful asset.

It's kind of like thinking you'll have a great party if you post flyers all over town.

KBCraig

Yep. Don't know how many of them are @doj.gov addresses, or some fakemail masking for such. And then there are the inexplicable neonazi@ronpaul.fairtax.911truther.net joiners.

Dave Ridley

join rate down to 2.1 per day

over last ten days

had been over three  a day for the last month i think

Rosie the Riveter

Hummm, feels like there are actually more new people now than ever...maybe the joiners as of late are posting more and the joiners in the past have been mostly lurkers...

Kat Kanning

Got to meet new people at Seth's party last night  :D

Dave Ridley

join rate now down to 1.9 over last 10 days

of course that is twice what it was when we were lifting off....it was one a day for a full year and we rocked

EJinCT

There definitely seems to be more participating members from when I first joined.

Hmmmmm. I wonder what the percentage would be when comparing the join rate, to the number of members that actually participate in the forum.

Dave Ridley

join rate down to 1.1 per day over last 10 days

no new members for last 4 days