• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

day laborer wanted 8/17 - 8/19

Started by Friday, August 15, 2007, 12:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

[posted on behalf of Howard W.]

3 days work, starting Friday morning, about 7:30AM. Loading Antiques from a shop in Wilmot ( Kearsarge Lodge Antiques, Kearsarge Valley Road, Wilmot), into a truck.  My "normal" help, cannot provide anything, this time ( one, due a pair of slipped disks in his neck, the other due to going back to work, full time).

Therefore, I offer $25/hour, start to finish. Provide your own lunch & fluid refreshments.

Friday, 7:30AM-6PM
Saturday, 7:30AM- 3 PM
Sunday, 8AM-3PM

Prefer 2 individuals.
Labor for Friday: Howard W. & one other
Labor for Saturday:  2 of you.   I will be at Sam Cataldo's cookout w/Ron Paul, leaving at 10:30AM
Labor for Sunday: Howard W. & one other

I will have a better handle on Saturday & Sunday, when I go in Friday.

penguinsscareme

So you want one guy for Friday and Sunday and two guys for Saturday if I read correctly?

Friday

Quote from: penguinsscareme on August 16, 2007, 10:46 AM NHFT
So you want one guy for Friday and Sunday and two guys for Saturday if I read correctly?
Bites tongue............... >:D

Howard is looking for help.  I think your interpretation is correct that there is one job opening for Friday and Sunday and two for Saturday.  Please email him directly for more info; that's all I know.

penguinsscareme

Didn't mean to make you bite your tongue.

I emailed him already.  Thanks for the tip.