• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bald Eagle Library now open

Started by Bald Eagle, August 21, 2007, 12:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Bald Eagle

Well, the whole-wall bookcase has been cut to fit the living room wall, and the books are getting unpacked.

There's tons of stuff, as the people who carried all up the steps can attest, and some fairly extensive collections in the areas of:

Science
Math
Reference books
Drugs, medicinal chemistry, pharmacology
Mushroom Identification
Science fiction
Outdoor living
Firearms, shooting, reloading

etc.

Depending on how much space there is once everything gets unpacked, I might be able to accept some books to fill in the holes.  Porcupines and their friends are welcome to come by to visit and read on the futon or outside on the porch, or borrow (yes folks, returning the book is implied in borrow) volumes that pique your interest.

toowm

+1 for spelling pique correctly (I used to spell it wrong)

I might have some interest in specific titles. There is a book swap each month at the MVP meeting if you're interested.

David

(yes folks, returning the book is implied in borrow)   ;D ;D
I'm a sucker for a good book collection, I'll have to swing by sometime before it gets snowy. 

Pat K

Damn I just knew people were gonna start using that bad word.

error

Pat K

error

penguins4me

Nothing wrong with "snow", either, unless you don't have a big-engined rear-wheel-drive vehicle and some soon-to-be screaming friends to pack inside...

Pat K

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHh there it is again!

KBCraig

Bald Eagle, do you have any books about snow? Pat K needs to brush up before his move...  >:D

Dreepa

I have checked out the 'WALL O' BOOKS'  It is nice!  Very nice.
Once I get out from under the pile I want need to read.  I will peruse the choices.

David

For those new to the forum, PatK doesn't like,...umm...snow.   >:D
I originally mentioned it because I thought some of the roads to Bald Eagles home close in bad weather. 

Dreepa

Quote from: David on September 01, 2007, 11:04 PM NHFT
For those new to the forum, PatK doesn't like,...umm...snow.   >:D
I originally mentioned it because I thought some of the roads to Bald Eagles home close in bad weather. 
Rte 89? :P

Pat K

OOOOOOohhhhh make them stop make them stop!

penguins4me