• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bald Eagle Library now open

Started by Bald Eagle, August 21, 2007, 12:12 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shyfrog

*sings* "...and since we've no place to go...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow"  :icon_pirat:

Pat K

I can't believe how mean you folks are being.

Knowing how sensitive I am and all.  :'(

error

Snow is simply Nature's way of telling you to drink at home.

Pat K

Bald Eagle

At some point, I'll try to get a list of what's available, and see if we can't make some more shelf space or build another unit for the rest of the books and for anyone who wants to drop off some books.  We'll have to figure out a simple system to denote book ownership and keep track of who's currently in possession of what.

KBCraig

Quote from: Bald Eagle on September 02, 2007, 08:57 PM NHFT
We'll have to figure out a simple system to denote book ownership and keep track of who's currently in possession of what.

http://www.koingosw.com/products/librarianpro.php

KBCraig

Quote from: Dreepa on September 02, 2007, 10:39 PM NHFT
http://www.delicious-monster.com/

For the mac fans.

Hey! I am a Mac fan!  >:(

I provided the Librarian Pro link because it's available for Win and Mac. And when the latest version was announced last week on MacWorld.com, several commenters made a compelling argument that Librarian Pro was a better, more stable app.

Don't get me wrong, Delicious looks gorgeous, and their website is definitely superior by a factor of 10. I don't have it because I'm still running 10.2.8, and I don't have a Firewire camera. (Donations of 10.4 are gladly accepted!)

Kevin

Quantrill

I may have a couple books of interest to people. 

I have Ragnar Benson's Action Encyclopedia, Volumes I and II.

A few books on Criminal Procudure, law-making policies, Survivalism, homemade guns & ammo, etc...   

Ya know, the typical stuff that "they" don't want us to have...
:icon_pirat: