• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Activist Migration Free State Project video

Started by Tom Sawyer, August 22, 2007, 06:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Shuvom posted to YouTube volume-1 of the videos I'm creating for the FSP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykYVIUk-mqs

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Excellent video! I'm sending it on to my friends back home now.

slim

d_goddard

My God

Tom Saywer... you touched my heart and damn near made a grown man cry.

Thank You

KBCraig

Outstanding!

I posted this to the opencarry.org forum where Dave's police encounter was being discussed.

Roger, does this mean you got your tape out intact?

Crocuta

This is an awsome video.  Very well done.

More. MORE!

;D

error

Hey! The image over the YouTube button is broken. So maybe people don't know it's there.

[youtube=425,350]ykYVIUk-mqs[/youtube]

Puke

dalebert

OMG! They plastered my puffy face right across it. That'll scare people away from NH!

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Thanks folks... but, you know, I am just able to convey what ya'll are doing. The story of the pioneers in this movement is a compelling story that deserves to be told.

KB this tape didn't get munched, it is the content for the next installment. Lauren by the sparkling rapids on the Asheulot River followed by the Concord Porcs meeting and ending with Bill and Kate (new movers). They are repairing the camera, we shall see if the footage survived.

Kat Kanning

I showed it to Tim Condon.  He absolutely loved it!  He suggested it be embedded on the front page of the FSP site, instead of being in the news.

Tom Sawyer

Ogre

This video is really great.  I think the biggest reason this is so powerful is because it shows PEOPLE.  For those of us not in NH (but coming soon), this is really powerful.  For people who want liberty and freedom, the FSP appears to be a great idea.  Up until this point, I have only written messages on forums and emails about the FSP.  I've communicated electronically with many of you who have already moved.  I've made lots of plans.  I've even interviewed and looked at houses.  But it still remains mostly an "idea."

This video moves that along to the next step.  It's really powerful to actually put real people and real faces on the screen (even if it's still just electronics).  Seeing that meeting and hearing, "Another mover this week was xxxx" is massive.  My first thought was, "Man, I want to be THERE.  I want to be with those people.  I want that guy to call MY name there."

Seriously, this video is really very powerful.