• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Business Ideas

Started by ancapagency, March 17, 2008, 01:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ancapagency

I'm sure other folks are coming up with a lot of business ideas, just as I am.  I thought I'd start a thread for folks to share the ideas they don't want to use for themselves, for those who might be interested. 

I think we could use an Advertising Agency for the Porcupine Community.  If someone out there can write ad copy, do print ads, radio ads, and even video ads for various Porcupine Businesses, I think we're getting closer to a market size that would make it worth someone's effort.

I know I would prefer to do business with a fellow Porcupine who understands where I'm coming from and the unusual nature of my market demographic, rather than spend vast amounts of time and effort trying (fruitlessly) to convince a conventional ad agency that their normal methods won't serve my needs.  I suspect this is true for other Porcupine Business Owners.

malcolm

Quote from: ancapagency on March 17, 2008, 01:40 PM NHFT
I know I would prefer to do business with a fellow Porcupine who understands where I'm coming from and the unusual nature of my market demographic, rather than spend vast amounts of time and effort trying (fruitlessly) to convince a conventional ad agency that their normal methods won't serve my needs.  I suspect this is true for other Porcupine Business Owners.

Yep.  I'd really like to see a Porcupine Yellow Pages, or something similar.  Are there any dentists, attorneys, physicians, plumbers, etc in the house?

Ron Helwig

Quote from: malcolm on March 17, 2008, 01:44 PM NHFT
Yep.  I'd really like to see a Porcupine Yellow Pages, or something similar.

You mean something like NH Free Porc Business Directory? Or maybe NH Free Liberty Business Directory?

Ron Helwig

I think we could use an Advertising Agency for the Porcupine Community.  If someone out there can write ad copy, do print ads, radio ads, and even video ads for various Porcupine Businesses, I think we're getting closer to a market size that would make it worth someone's effort.

I know I could make some use of an ad agent. I don't have a lot of work for them, but someone who can help with branding, ad generation, and campaigns would be a great resource.

ravenest

Quote from: malcolm on March 17, 2008, 01:44 PM NHFT

Yep.  I'd really like to see a Porcupine Yellow Pages, or something similar.  Are there any dentists, attorneys, physicians, plumbers, etc in the house?

There is a great Free Stater Attorney Evan Nappen, specializes in 2nd Amendment and criminal defense

I also teach First Aid and CPR/AED, liberty dollars and silver accepted.

I am a LNA, NREMT-B and AHA Certified Instructor

malcolm

Quote from: ravenest on March 17, 2008, 09:41 PM NHFT

What are LNA, NREMT-B and AHA?

KBCraig

Quote from: malcolm on March 17, 2008, 09:46 PM NHFT

LNA = Licensed Nurse Assistant
NREMT-B = Emergency Medical Technican, Basic
AHA = American Heart Association (for the CPR training)

ravenest

Quote from: KBCraig on March 17, 2008, 10:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: malcolm on March 17, 2008, 09:46 PM NHFT

LNA = Licensed Nurse Assistant
NREMT-B = Emergency Medical Technican, Basic
AHA = American Heart Association (for the CPR training)

you nailed it!

The "NR" means National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians , which in a nut shell gives me the ability to work or volunteer as an EMT in all but 4 states.  I am currently planning on going back and training as an intermediate which will give me a greater skill set.