• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Activist Migration Free State Project video

Started by Tom Sawyer, August 22, 2007, 06:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Thanks that is exactly what I was shooting for.  :)

I see that shipple put this up on Digg...  8)
http://www.digg.com/politics/Finding_Liberty

Fluff and Stuff

Can someone either send me the video or post it to myspace so I may make it the default video on the FSP Myspace page?

Pat K

porcupine kate

Roger the video is just lovely.  It is so well done.
I hope the film can be saved for the next one.  If not feel free to come and interview us again.
Kate

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: porcupine kate on August 23, 2007, 12:24 PM NHFT
Roger the video is just lovely.  It is so well done.
I hope the film can be saved for the next one.  If not feel free to come and interview us again.
Kate

Thanks and thanks. :)

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 23, 2007, 12:25 PM NHFT
Keith, can you grab it from here?

http://newhampshireunderground.com/Activist_Migration_Volume-1_MVP.mov

Thanks, I put it on myspace and it just replaced the Joel Wins video as the main video on the myspace page.  Don't worry, the Joel Wins video is still up too.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: dalebert on August 22, 2007, 05:03 PM NHFT
OMG! They plastered my puffy face right across it. That'll scare people away from NH!

At least they cut out whatever the hell it was I had said... ;)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 23, 2007, 08:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on August 22, 2007, 05:03 PM NHFT
OMG! They plastered my puffy face right across it. That'll scare people away from NH!

At least they cut out whatever the hell it was I had said... ;)

I didn't get much. The audio was from the microphone at the front of the room. I got caught a little off guard when Shuvom referenced you, in addition the back lighting caused me problems.  :)

Russell Kanning

I think many many people will download and enjoy this video over time from the fsp website.

NC2NH

Tom Sawyer

I've finally made the big time... hey, Hollywood likes my stuff.  ;D

NC2NH

:happy1:  "...two thumbs up... Tom Sawyer and the guy in the striped shirt will clean house at the Golden Globes..." ;D

Tom Sawyer

David

If we can get the fsp potential reqruits to watch that video, the new mover rate should go up.  60-70 people is average for the manchester meeting.  The interviews makes it real.  Good job Tom.   :)