• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Activist Migration Free State Project video

Started by Tom Sawyer, August 22, 2007, 06:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 17, 2008, 06:57 AM NHFT
Guess folks need to hire a company to produce a video to see how much it costs. Elizabeth doesn't want me to do any FSP video work anymore.

Isn't it usually about $1000 per finished minute?

David

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 17, 2008, 10:26 AM NHFT
Guess folks need to hire a company to produce a video to see how much it costs. Elizabeth doesn't want me to do any FSP video work anymore.

I don't blame you.  I won't do anything for the FSP anymore.
Tom, your videos are polished work, you will hear no criticism from me for refusal to do unpaid work.   
I don't have a problem with many in the fsp doing politics to defend themselves or whatever they call it these days, but their willingness to inhibit what the doers are doing is ridiculous.  I like Shuvom, but if the thing about the refusal to shoot a shot of the mayor grandstanding is true, then shame on him for his behavior. 
I guess they will have to butt kiss politicians on their own time. 

Lloyd Danforth

The FSP doesn't endorse butt kissing politicians

J’raxis 270145

Might be a mistake of some kind.

Although I think I fell out of favor when I politely said I couldn't come over and video the mayor addressing a meeting. Everything changed after that.

Kind of reminds me of my days in D.C. doing political ads.  :P

Have you tried to discuss this with Shuvom? Posting accusations out onto the forum for everyone else to see is probably only going to exacerbate the situation.

Tom Sawyer

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 30, 2008, 07:43 PM NHFT
Who cares what you think?  ;D

Is there something in particular that I did to piss you off that I've completely forgotten about, or are you just naturally an asshole? I guess this sort of behavior is that wisdom that comes with age that you were lecturing me about awhile back. ;D

P.S.: How's J'raxis 270146 doing?

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on January 30, 2008, 05:04 PM NHFT
Might be a mistake of some kind.

Although I think I fell out of favor when I politely said I couldn't come over and video the mayor addressing a meeting. Everything changed after that.

Kind of reminds me of my days in D.C. doing political ads.  :P

Have you tried to discuss this with Shuvom? Posting accusations out onto the forum for everyone else to see is probably only going to exacerbate the situation.
Its rather hard to exacerbate a situation that has concluded

Tom Sawyer

A nice correction in this months FSP e-newsletter.

It is appreciated and renews my hope that the FSP is a responsive organization.

QuoteCORRECTION

In the January edition of the FSP News, we have an incorrect attribution to the fantastic video series Finding Life and Liberty in the Free State Project. These videos were produced by Roger Grant. We deeply appreciate Roger's generosity and his talents. Here are the video links: Part 1, Part 2

dalebert

It's always refreshing to see people acting sensibly. :)

Puke

Very nice. It's good to know that some people seem to appreciate who actually made the videos.
The least they should have said was that the videos where commissioned by Shovum, not produced.

Russell Kanning

kinda funny
Shuvom did like the idea of showing free staters having fun .... and said he would pay a little money to help make it happen ... but for some reason he didn't pay. So....

J’raxis 270145