• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Activist Migration Free State Project video

Started by Tom Sawyer, August 22, 2007, 06:00 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Hey, you should come up to Taproom Tuesday sometime and film freedom lovers who aren't following a formal agenda. :)

Puke

Quote from: Beavis on August 29, 2007, 07:10 PM NHFT
Hey, you should come up to Taproom Tuesday sometime and film freedom lovers who aren't following a formal agenda. :)

Keene is definitely informal as well.
We disobeyed the signs last time and fed the ducks!   >:D

Tom Sawyer

Thanks David.  :)

Beavis, funny you should say that, Russell and I were talking about that today. It would be nice to show folks having a good time. The real problem is the lighting, it's a little dim, the footage would be grainy. Also the camera has a way of changing the dynamic of the scene.

error

I'm sure we can get the lights turned up, that's not a big deal. And once people have had enough to drink, the camera being there really isn't going to have much of an effect. ;D

Crocuta

This and other videos in the same vein would work great running in a continuous loop at any FSP booth.  10-15 minutes is all you need.

toowm

The Ron Paul Revolution is making me believe that there may actually be 20,000 willing to move for liberty. This video can help.

:-\ If Dr. Paul loses, it would be great to get these people to NH so they don't lose their hope for liberty.  :-[

/heresy

mackler

Awesome video!  And I'm happy to see it's only volume 1.

If I might make a suggestion for a future video, coverage of one of those well-attended move-in parties would be great.  When I see pictures of how many people show up to help people get settled it really puts this movement in the best light.  A video version of such a photograph would do wonders (as will this volume 1 video).

error

I promote the FSP to every out of state Ron Paul supporter I speak to.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Beavis on August 29, 2007, 07:10 PM NHFT
Tom is often immersed in freedom lovers following no formal agenda, building building with no drawings, drinking beer............

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: mackler on August 30, 2007, 12:00 AM NHFT
Awesome video!  And I'm happy to see it's only volume 1.

If I might make a suggestion for a future video, coverage of one of those well-attended move-in parties would be great.  When I see pictures of how many people show up to help people get settled it really puts this movement in the best light.  A video version of such a photograph would do wonders (as will this volume 1 video).

Glad you liked the video.

Yeah the move in parties are a real highlight.

Just got my camera back from repair.

Limited time and resources mean I need to make my best guess what is the most likely to be a big deal event. Of course the most popular recent event was completely unscheduled, Dave Ridley's Open Carry Incident almost 43,000 views.

KBCraig

Glad you got your camera back! Did they save the tape?

mackler

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 30, 2007, 09:33 AM NHFT
Limited time and resources mean I need to make my best guess what is the most likely to be a big deal event. Of course the most popular recent event was completely unscheduled, Dave Ridley's Open Carry Incident almost 43,000 views.

Hey, that's another good idea.  "Open-carry: the Remix"

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on August 30, 2007, 10:55 AM NHFT
Glad you got your camera back! Did they save the tape?

The tape is crunched near the beginning. I need to find a service and send it off to have it repaired and transfered to another tape. (I'm not risking my deck with that tape)
I've repaired the larger format tapes before, but these miniDV tapes are tiny and delicate.

Hopefully the majority of what I shot is ok.  :)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: mackler on August 30, 2007, 10:58 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 30, 2007, 09:33 AM NHFT

Hey, that's another good idea.  "Open-carry: the Remix"

That makes me think I should ask Dada Orwell to create a rap to go with it.  ;D Now that would be fun. 8)