• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I hate the government so much

Started by Fragilityh14, August 24, 2007, 01:40 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragilityh14

and when I say "the government", I essentially mean how government in this country, and globally operates all the time. In my process of becoming a libertarian, when questioning different aspects of government, something I realized is that the functions which it seems entirely necessary for the state to perform are the ones which are the most appalling: IE the question of without the government who would round up and arrest people for various anti-social acts: one certainly doesn't want to relegate that to a private company. Its because there things that people wouldn't generally do that aren't acceptable behavior in life.

I saw a quote in the Sun that was just sent in by a reader, and it said "if a person acted like the government you'd call the cops"

I will tell you right now, there is no situation where I would ever get the police involved no matter what was going on unless I needed insurance money for a car accident or something. The police only ever make it worse never better.

I am on probation for failing to obey non laws (charges: participating in capitalism outside of government control and resisting violent forced abduction.) In life I am used to being stigmatized and have been withdrawn about my life entirely as to avoid unpleasant explanations, I wonder how many people just wonder about me and think I give intentionally vague explanations about far too many things.

Its hard to know what to do, when paying a fine is the wrong thing since it is money used to oppress other people (Something I want no part in). But, the main thing that keeps me going as I deal with this is the sweet thought of this getting over in what will be fucking fifteen months (and no less which is a REALLY long time) and then I am getting out of the state and spending the rest of my damn life fighting to be free and to minimize the effect of the criminal cartel known as "government" as much as humanly possible.

What makes this all really complicated, is I have a chronic condition which I dont feel like talking about, for which I use a certain medicine which I dont feel like talking about, and despite Washington state laws these assholes in the department of corrections are not giving a fuck.

I will probably feel like talking about such things later, because if I can get any sort of good court ruling (MM activists in WA seem to think it is generally possible to use MM while on probation) and its just infuriating for a variety of reasons, and what is the worst thing is it isn't just my grand illusions of some sort of "innocence" (what I am essentially guilty of, is not respecting the seriousness and dangerousness of a criminal cartel), it's the fact that I don't recognize their right to do this to ANYONE.

Also, isnt conspiring to violate a persons civil rights a federal offense? And if so, are government agents immune to prosecution for not allowing felons to own firearms or vote? I dont know who it was here that was saying if someone would be dangerous with a gun, they shouldnt be let out of jail, because you have to assume someone is able to get a gun if they want to.

I think it is just an attempt to strip the right to vote and right to bear arms from as many people as possible. What part of "Shall Not Infringe" doesn't the government understand?

penguins4me

Quote from: Fragilityh14Also, isnt conspiring to violate a persons civil rights a federal offense? And if so, are government agents immune to prosecution for not allowing felons to own firearms or vote?

That should be 18 USC 241 ( http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00000241----000-.html ). If two or more oppressors are involved, the initial punishment can be up to ten years in prison. If a death results, or ...

Quote from: 18 USC 241... or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill ...

... the punishment can include execution.

Fragilityh14

I'm guessing they never prosecute people for that?

is a police officer count as being disguised as a public servant?

dEadERest

Quote from: Life of Brian
BRIAN:
    Oh, dead sure. I hate the Romans already.
REG:
    Listen. If you really wanted to join the P.F.J., you'd have to really hate the Romans.
BRIAN:
    I do!
REG:
    Oh, yeah? How much?
BRIAN:
    A lot!
REG:
    Right. You're in.
no offense intended, I just couldn't help myself . .  :P
http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/brian/brian-07.htm

Barterer

Quote from: Fragilityh14 on August 24, 2007, 01:40 AM NHFT
What makes this all really complicated, is I have a chronic condition which I dont feel like talking about, for which I use a certain medicine which I dont feel like talking about, and despite Washington state laws these assholes in the department of corrections are not giving a fuck.

Nor should you feel obligated to.. however, I think this article will cheer you up!

penguins4me

Quote from: Fragilityh14 on August 24, 2007, 11:44 AM NHFT
I'm guessing they never prosecute people for that?

is a police officer count as being disguised as a public servant?

It simply refers to "persons", and as much as some may think otherwise, police are persons, too.

Not one case I know of used 18 USC 241 successfully against any gov't official, but then I'm not too good at digging up court cases based on the law used to bring someone to court.

penguins4me

Another thought: focusing on some police as the problem is far too narrow in scope, it crosses my mind.

Of every single piece of legislature passed which directly restricts or limits or removes the inherant rights all people are born with, every single politician who voted in favor of passing the law is guilty of 18 USC 241.

For a taste, here's a list of the senators who voted in favor of HR 3355, also known as the 1994 Crime Bill:
Quote from: http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=103&session=1&vote=00384
Akaka (D-HI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (R-UT)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Bond (R-MO)
Boren (D-OK)
Boxer (D-CA)
Bradley (D-NJ)
Breaux (D-LA)
Brown (R-CO)
Bryan (D-NV)
Bumpers (D-AR)
Burns (R-MT)
Byrd (D-WV)
Campbell (D-CO)
Chafee (R-RI)
Coats (R-IN)
Cochran (R-MS)
Cohen (R-ME)
Conrad (D-ND)
Coverdell (R-GA)
Craig (R-ID)
D'Amato (R-NY)
Danforth (R-MO)
Daschle (D-SD)
DeConcini (D-AZ)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dole (R-KS)
Domenici (R-NM)
Exon (D-NE)
Faircloth (R-NC)
   Feinstein (D-CA)
Ford (D-KY)
Glenn (D-OH)
Gorton (R-WA)
Graham (D-FL)
Gramm (R-TX)
Grassley (R-IA)
Gregg (R-NH)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Heflin (D-AL)
Helms (R-NC)
Hollings (D-SC)
Hutchison (R-TX)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (R-VT)
Johnston (D-LA)
Kassebaum (R-KS)
Kempthorne (R-ID)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerrey (D-NE)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lott (R-MS)
Lugar (R-IN)
Mack (R-FL)
Mathews (D-TN)
McCain (R-AZ)
   McConnell (R-KY)
Metzenbaum (D-OH)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Mitchell (D-ME)
Moseley-Braun (D-IL)
Moynihan (D-NY)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murray (D-WA)
Nickles (R-OK)
Nunn (D-GA)
Packwood (R-OR)
Pell (D-RI)
Pressler (R-SD)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reid (D-NV)
Riegle (D-MI)
Robb (D-VA)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Roth (R-DE)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Sasser (D-TN)
Shelby (D-AL)
Simpson (R-WY)
Smith (R-NH)
Specter (R-PA)
Stevens (R-AK)
Thurmond (R-SC)
Wallop (R-WY)
Warner (R-VA)
Wellstone (D-MN)
Wofford (D-PA)

Any bets on how much better the voting record is on crap like the "PATRIOT" Act?

Fragilityh14

essentially, my story, is that I was assault, robbed, kidnapped, confined, and extorted by agents of the government who accused me of giving LSD to a girl who was found somewhat passed out with a concussion at around 5AM one horrible morning last June, who gave the names of a bunch of people, and when they came to my dorm at 7 or 8 AM on a Sunday I quite simply acted in a horribly wrong way (well, wrong when one is dealing with the police). I managed to get some unfortunate lines in such as "the war on drugs is an attack on cognitive liberty that has turned the police into a standing army", "get your filthy hands off of me you fascist pig", etc, etc. The thing is, my alleged assault of a police officer was a lot more like trying to ward off a bully as a child...trying to get someones hands off of you is never "an attack". Incidentally, alleged controlled substances were found in my room (though there are no court records indicating they found what they claimed to be looking for), so for all of their obtaining a search warrant etc all they got out of it was a possession charge.

two fucking years of probation these assholes give me. And I've came to the conclusion just leaving isn't realistic, even though someone I know left Wyoming when on probation and was actually arrested in WA (and I think maybe even went to jail) without it causing any red flags to come up...but then I could never vote/own a firearm without serious fear, regardless of how little other states would do to send someone back who left while on probation, the fucking feds have my finger prints and DNA (one of the largest punishments is for refusing to have your DNA taken....and then they tried to tell me that, if anything, it would protect me from being falsely accused of something).

And I have really bad irritable bowel syndrome, and my fucking new probation officer is saying he "doesn't respect Washington's laws" relating to this, and wont read them or do any sort of research to even verify the legitimacy, meanwhile the form they have you sign for UAs says "this is not intended to prevent any legitimate medical treatment", and he wants to tell me he is finding out if they will or won't let me take marinol which is a fucking pharmaceutical!

I managed to make contact with a lawyer who does these things...in some counties in Washington they have DOC letting people use medical marijuana. my marinol prescription isn't actually filled as it is extremely expensive and ineffective. And I am caught having to lie, and there doesn't seem to be a great way to move this situation forward if not by getting a damned violation. And refusing to consent to a search is a violation punished by CONFINEMENT.

While I consider myself to be doing a bad thing by paying their damn extortion money, by falling into a lot of their conditions, by apparently in my own way helping their legitimacy, I don't know what else to do, and all I live for is the opportunity to move to New Hampshire (in what has to be over a year...there is a moral panic about letting people off of probation early). But at that point never again. I can only live with myself knowing that I will spend the rest of my life fighting this horrible and unjust system in which the government claims to have a monopoly on the use of force and violence.

incidentally, when I first met this asshole a few weeks ago, in our initial medical marijuana conversation he tried to say "I'm probably a lot more conservative than you" and I looked him straight in the eye and said "I'm EXTREMELY conservative, the war on drugs is an overextension of the role of government and a waste of tax payers money."

I would cut the funding for the assholes job out from under him, not give him a severance check or any form of pension, and then not feel bad if I saw him begging on a street corner. Yeah he's way more conservative than I am.

Tom Sawyer

Hang in there dude. I'm sorry to hear you can't use your medicine.

You are right, but you are also ahead of the curve. Some of the folks who currently don't understand will one day tell you "You know you were right all along".

History will look down on this period of history in much the same way we view slavery.

Kat Kanning

Fragilityh14

they are now telling me the attorney general's office is encouraging them to not follow the law.

I could go a YEAR with lack of appetite and stomach spasms, I mean I wouldn't die though it would be bad for my health. The problem is it would be very unpleasant, allow them to exert arbitrary force, and let someone who has to be one of the most calloused, sick, pathetic, worthless criminal pieces of human filth I have ever met triumph over me.

and part of what's so annoying is that if not for this one issue this would all just be an inconvenience, being as I am not a criminal by an understandable definition of the word.

I've never got correspondence from the Department of Corrections which wasn't riddled with errors.

Also, said probation officer told me this situation is like if I was a sex offender and told him I needed to have illicit relations with children because it would make me live longer.