• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What's your thoughts on the "microchip"?

Started by Raineyrocks, August 24, 2007, 08:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Quote from: Dreepa on August 26, 2007, 07:03 AM NHFT
You guys know that they put a 'sensor' around the baby's leg right now in the hospital. I called it a Lojack device.  I don't think it will be too long before they say 'Do you want your child to have the shot?'  hours after birth. 

I just heard about this, I think in the story about the guy holding his baby that got tasered by pigs, and it sounds like the newborn is a prisoner of the hospital until the hospital decides to release the kid to it's creators.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Puke on August 26, 2007, 11:17 AM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on August 26, 2007, 07:03 AM NHFT
You guys know that they put a 'sensor' around the baby's leg right now in the hospital. I called it a Lojack device.  I don't think it will be too long before they say 'Do you want your child to have the shot?'  hours after birth. 

I just heard about this, I think in the story about the guy holding his baby that got tasered by pigs, and it sounds like the newborn is a prisoner of the hospital until the hospital decides to release the kid to it's creators.

Believe it or not this is a story I was told growing up, whether it really happened I don't know because my uncle is not alive to confirm it and my mom has a way of dramatizing things. :)  Here goes:

Originally when my mother was pregnant with me, her mother said she had to put the baby up for adoption because my dad wasn't around or was remarried. When my mom had an x-ray, (no ultrasound then), done at 5 months pregnant she found out she was having twins.  So my grandmother said, no way were we going to be adopted because having twins was a big deal I guess. ::)
My mother gave birth to my sister and I at a catholic  charity hospital in Philadelphia and we both weighed over 5 pounds and were healthy so there was no reason to keep us at the hospital longer than normal.
Well they did, and let my mother go home.  Finally after a few days my uncle stepped in and said, they were planning on doing something weird, like adopting us without permission or something so he went to the hospital and pushed everyone out of the way and bought us home.
What does this have to do with micro-chipping ?  I haven't a clue I just thought it was an interesting story to tell. :D