• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What's your thoughts on the "microchip"?

Started by Raineyrocks, August 24, 2007, 08:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Do you think they will force the chip upon everyone?  What if the chip is put in the food supply and no one even knows?
Yeah, I'm listening to Alex Jones again. ::)

Why I do this to myself I don't know.  Sometimes I feel like I need a whole bottle of Prozac after listening to Alex, just kidding, but what if the stuff he's talking about happens?  Then again I know what if it doesn't?  I'm arguing with myself again, I better stop.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Malum Prohibitum on August 24, 2007, 09:48 AM NHFT
'the chip' is actually a bunch of different technologies, some active, some passive, with scanning ranges from 6 inches to a couple of hundred yards, and sizes from as small as a grain of sand, to up to about a quarter.

The day where they force people to take one implanted in their skin may never come, but there are far more insidious uses.

How about if all cash were chipped?  There is already chips being build INTO products.  Technically, with the right chips, enough strategically located readers, and a huge database infrastructure, an interested government could track everything you do, every purchase, every movement, even down to what pair of jeans you are wearing that day.

Hope that doesnt keep you awake tonight.

Yup, I know about the rfid, (that's the one, right?), being put into/onto merchandise.  To me what's so scary about the implanted chip is the technology "they" would have to alter our personalities and actions.  Your right about cash and in a way if the chips are in products we buy it may as well be in cash already.  Then again I guess there is a lot of stuff we buy that isn't chipped and chipping cash could delve further into our privacy. :-\

Raineyrocks

Here's a link for tons of information and it gets into mind control too!  I could spend all day reading this site and it's links but my grandsons are getting mad at me for being on the computer too long. ::)

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/part_1.html

CNHT

Quote from: raineyrocks on August 24, 2007, 08:22 AM NHFT
Do you think they will force the chip upon everyone?  What if the chip is put in the food supply and no one even knows?

Why I do this to myself I don't know.  Sometimes I feel like I need a whole bottle of Prozac after listening to Alex, just kidding, but what if the stuff he's talking about happens?  Then again I know what if it doesn't?  I'm arguing with myself again, I better stop.

Ten years ago, I told my dad about the 'chip' and said, by the year 2000 it will be available to be injected into human flesh. He laughed at me and completely dismissed the idea. Now that this is a reality, he is speechless and has no explanation for being so doubting.

While it's good that you are aware for your own safety, don't let these things upset you.

I remember thinking, how will I travel when I refuse to use EZ PASS? Well, since they can't control everyone and force them to buy one, (there would be in my opinion, too many people driving through the toll booths and no way to prosecute them since they would be willing to pay, just not using EZ PASS) they had to keep the quarters method.

There is no way I'm going to let them tap into my 'account' in such a permanent way, just for a few quarters I have to pay every so often.

Lloyd Danforth

It will probably start at the hospital when the staff follows government baby registration rules.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: CNHT on August 24, 2007, 11:00 AM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on August 24, 2007, 08:22 AM NHFT

Ten years ago, I told my dad about the 'chip' and said, by the year 2000 it will be available to be injected into human flesh. He laughed at me and completely dismissed the idea. Now that this is a reality, he is speechless and has no explanation for being so doubting.

While it's good that you are aware for your own safety, don't let these things upset you.

I remember thinking, how will I travel when I refuse to use EZ PASS? Well, since they can't control everyone and force them to buy one, (there would be in my opinion, too many people driving through the toll booths and no way to prosecute them since they would be willing to pay, just not using EZ PASS) they had to keep the quarters method.

There is no way I'm going to let them tap into my 'account' in such a permanent way, just for a few quarters I have to pay every so often.

Really, that's what Rick said to when he was traveling to Philadelphia from Maryland.  He said there's no way he's getting one of those.   :)

CNHT

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on August 24, 2007, 11:14 AM NHFT
It will probably start at the hospital when the staff follows government baby registration rules.

Yup they are promoting it in old people now, who have Alzheimer's, so then it creeps to babies, at birth, so they won't mix them up in the nursery...and the rest is easy.

What scares me is the size continues to get smaller and smaller and like Rainey says, how would you know if it's being introduced into your system?

error

Quote from: Malum Prohibitum on August 24, 2007, 11:34 AM NHFT
the good news is the tiny ones have a very short scan range.

Right. If you've got one of the dust-sized ones somewhere inside you, it probably won't be readable anyway. If you ate it, you might just pass it undigested, or the digestion process could ruin it. This is why they have the much larger Verichip which is specially shielded in a plastic capsule. If you actually ate one of those, you would just pass it on to the local sewage system, or your septic tank, where it would be completely useless.

Lloyd Danforth

dalebert

A lady from my Nashua Ron Paul meetup group says they're putting the little chips in the eyes of Jackson in $20 bills. She says she saw it on a Youtube video. I'm not buying it. Still, even if it's a hoax, I really wanna see that video! Anyone know what she's talking about?

NHRes2004

Puke

I like the microchip.
Computers are a very handy thing to have.

penguins4me

I prefer the macrochip. Microchips are a rip-off because I feel chip-making companies find it easier to call their product by a fancy name rather than take proper measures to ensure they are not crushed, hence reduced in size, during transit to store shelves, and subsequently, my paw.

Dreepa

You guys know that they put a 'sensor' around the baby's leg right now in the hospital. I called it a Lojack device.  I don't think it will be too long before they say 'Do you want your child to have the shot?'  hours after birth. 

CNHT

Quote from: penguins4me on August 25, 2007, 08:34 PM NHFT
I prefer the macrochip. Microchips are a rip-off because I feel chip-making companies find it easier to call their product by a fancy name rather than take proper measures to ensure they are not crushed, hence reduced in size, during transit to store shelves, and subsequently, my paw.

i prefer potato chips...