• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mayor Guinta wants to meet local free staters sept 3

Started by Dave Ridley, August 24, 2007, 04:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Mayor Guinta has more or less invited the manchester free staters to a bbq on Sept. 3.     I will go if i can and hope some of u will too. 

here are the details from Phil Greazzo:

--------

Hi Dave,

On Labor Day, Monday September 3rd, my campaign will be coordinating a total lit-drop of Ward 10 with the Mayor's campaign.

We're starting at 10am and with enough volunteers will be able to cover the entire Ward in two hours or less.

We're having a BBQ afterward to show our appreciation for everyone's help. The Mayor will be there around 1pm or so and has expressed to me his interest in meeting the local Free Staters. Since several Free Staters will be helping with the lit drop, I thought it would be good opportunity to put out an invitation to all the porcupines in the greater Manchester area who would like to have a private meeting with Mayor Guinta.

Having a lot of people show up for the lit-drop at 10am and stay for the BBQ would be ideal. For those who don't wish to help and just want to meet the Mayor they're more than welcome to attend.

I just realized I forgot to give you the address.

We'll all be meeting at Tammy Simmons house on 142 Parker Street to get Ward walking lists at 10am, and then we'll all meet back at that same address for the BBQ since it's the bigest yard and has a pool.

Hope to see you there,

Phil

error

d_goddard

I wonder if Phil, or the Mayor, have considered inviting the Free Stater State Rep from Manchester?
[youtube=425,350]5GpZ5sbZOSs[/youtube]

Rocketman

Denis, thanks so much for posting that... *sniff* ... it had been a while since I saw it.   :blowkiss:

d_goddard

Quote from: Rocketman on August 24, 2007, 08:50 PM NHFT
Denis, thanks so much for posting that... *sniff* ... it had been a while since I saw it.   :blowkiss:
Joel rocks.

KBCraig

Quote from: EthanAllen on August 24, 2007, 08:03 PM NHFT
A Democrat?

"I look forward to the day when your choice for governor is a Republican Free Stater or a Democrat Free Stater!"
-- Rep. Joel Winters

It was good to watch this again. Good to see Joel and Amy (and Baby Boy Winters), and Matt, and Dawn and Shuvom holding signs, and to hear the many enthusiastic voices of Liberty lovers who didn't care about party affiliation. They only cared about how their candidate would vote, and Joel has delivered.

Kevin

EthanAllen

Quote from: KBCraig on August 25, 2007, 03:19 AM NHFT
A Democrat?

"I look forward to the day when your choice for governor is a Republican Free Stater or a Democrat Free Stater!"
-- Rep. Joel Winters

What's the difference?

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: EthanAllen on August 25, 2007, 07:24 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on August 25, 2007, 03:19 AM NHFT
A Democrat?

-- Rep. Joel Winters

What's the difference?

not much :)

Dave Ridley

from phil greazo:

-------

On Labor Day, Monday September 3rd, 2007, Mayor Frank Guinta would like to meet all the Manchester area porcupines. He will be attending a BBQ being held for the volunteers of the Phil Greazzo for Alderman campaign. The BBQ starts at 1pm and is preceded by a total lit drop of Ward 10 which begins at 10am. The meeting location for both the lit drop and BBQ is 142 Parker Street, Manchester.  Any one interested in helping with the lit drop or meeting the Mayor of Manchester is welcome to attend.

Phil

Dave,

The Mayor has a familly matter that came up for Monday, September 3rd, and will be at the MVP meeting this Saturday at 11:30am instead.

Phil

Dave Ridley

i intend to be polite and welcoming to mr. guinta and hope you guys will too ... i appreciate it when politicians reach out to us even if we are not in agreement on everything.

Dave Ridley

change of plans apparently:  mayor guinta will be coming to our saturday MVP meeting instead of the labor day thing

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: RattyDog on August 31, 2007, 02:54 PM NHFT
Mayor Guinta is a fine man and one we should get to know better for the simple fact that he is open to hearing what *all* kinds of people have to say. He really and truly does seem to have an open door policy. We may not see eye to eye with him on everything....but dammit, he's open to hearing what we have to say!! That makes him a thousand times better than most politicians I know of.

Though I do not agree with him on every issue his open door policy is for real, he does listen, he is kind and considerate, and sincerely wants to cut taxes.

David

while living in manchester for a while, I caught the mayor in an iterview on the radio.  To be honest, I was not too impressed.  Although it is hard for any politician to impress me while discussing details of their precious budget.  for those that go, I hope your meeting goes well.   :)