• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Firecracker Joe Arrested When They Found His Girlfriend's Gun

Started by TackleTheWorld, August 28, 2007, 02:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 25, 2008, 11:51 AM NHFT
You know you're talking about one of our friends?

Spencer, right?  He's awesome!  I remember when he gave me some advice on here about something awhile ago.

firecracker joe

can i be your friend Kat?
would you put a bug in his ear with my name on it and tell him im a good guy who pays his bills because as we all know money talks bullshit walks.
and i agree most lawyers are in it for the almighty dollar some actually care but in my humble opinion a small fraction ,but i would like to speak with him if he will return my call.

kola

sorry kat and others..i didnt know he was a friend of yours. i wasn't attcking him personally, just most lawyers in general..

..no different than "crazy quacky chiropractors"

kola

Ron Helwig

Just to put in my two cents, but if Firecracker Joe needs help with something, we ought to get right on it.

He's already proven to many of us, in person, that he's a very good guy.

Evan Nappen could gain more "karma" by helping Joe out, even if its just a good referral.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: raineyrocks on April 25, 2008, 12:34 PM NHFT

Spencer, right?  He's awesome!  I remember when he gave me some advice on here about something awhile ago.

Well, I meant Evan Nappen.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: jose on April 25, 2008, 01:00 PM NHFT
can i be your friend Kat?
would you put a bug in his ear with my name on it and tell him im a good guy who pays his bills because as we all know money talks bullshit walks.
and i agree most lawyers are in it for the almighty dollar some actually care but in my humble opinion a small fraction ,but i would like to speak with him if he will return my call.

Sure, done.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 25, 2008, 02:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on April 25, 2008, 12:34 PM NHFT

Well, I meant Evan Nappen.

Oh, I don't remember reading about him. :-\

Raineyrocks

Quote from: kola on April 25, 2008, 01:12 PM NHFT
sorry kat and others..i didnt know he was a friend of yours. i wasn't attcking him personally, just most lawyers in general..

..no different than "crazy quacky chiropractors"

kola

No biggy to me, I knew what you meant. ;D

firecracker joe

well kat got right on it ! Evan called me earlier after kat put a bug in his ear what comes around goes around and i appreciate any help with things i cannot do myself.
Evan sounds like a good guy and we will meet on tuesday i will keep you all posted  thanx to all that are interested. Jose

firecracker joe

my trail date has changed to 9 am 11/17 monday  for jury picks then right to trial any freestaters are welcome to come if they want but i expect noone  to come I will have to show the court my repect if i want to win so i will respect the court weather i feel they deserve it or not. I would like to win and plan to win.

Mark_FTL

Quote from: jose on November 10, 2008, 06:07 PM NHFT
my trail date has changed to 9 am 11/17 monday  for jury picks then right to trial any freestaters are welcome to come if they want but i expect noone  to come I will have to show the court my repect if i want to win so i will respect the court weather i feel they deserve it or not. I would like to win and plan to win.

Where is the venue?

neggy

for your defense, try to find out why the convicted felon that shot the kid who had shot the state trooper a couple of years back was not charged.

If she was a danger to herself or others you had a right too protect yourself. It was not your weapon it was hers. It was in her car not yours. You took it from her and secured the weapon, and did not hide that fact from the police, for her safety, your safety and frankly everyone's safety.

" State Attorney General Kelly Ayotte said a passer-by, Gregory Floyd, 49, witnessed the incident and rushed to the officer's aid. Investigators say Floyd grabbed McKay's gun and ordered Kenney to drop his weapon. According to Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeff Strelzin, Floyd fatally shot Kenney when he tried to reload his gun.

Ayotte said the state has decided Floyd's actions were justified and he will not be facing any charges. "

Gregory Floyd had no less than 3 felony convictions at the time of the Liko Kenney shooting. IMHO he murdered Kenney but was allowed to walk even though he had a lengthy criminal record.

firecracker joe

no doubt in my mind that gregory floyd should be tried for the murder of liko kenney he made himself judge jury and executioner that whole case stinks of corruption to me.
        as for me their is a competing harms law where my lawyer will prove that the weapon was in the safest place and at that time was the only safe place for it. and we will prove that on 11/17 this is a case of my honesty shooting me in the ass. I will think twice before being honest with the leo's again  once bitten twice shy.

neggy

Agreed that Floyd was guilty of second degree murder, and to tell you the truth I have always said the cop probably deserved it.

Good luck at trial.

bouncer

Quote from: E-ville on August 28, 2007, 11:31 PM NHFT
NH needs to become its own nation, and tell the feds to screw off..

+1 to that though I doubt we''ll see it