• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bulldozer Driver Rams Police Station

Started by FTL_Ian, August 31, 2007, 08:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on September 01, 2007, 06:40 AM NHFT
About 7 miles south and a little east of you.
I know where Troy is.   :P   I'm sure we can just drive around until we find it.

QuoteYou'll have to leave your house, though
Do it all the time!  Don't believe everything Mark says about me.    ::)

Lloyd Danforth

;D

Well Duh!  I've only ever  seen you outside of your house!

Puke

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 01, 2007, 08:04 AM NHFT
TV news sucks in general.  ;D
They have a dying demographic, mostly older folks get their "news" from the networks.

My parents are in their fifties and have stopped paying any serious attention to national news shows several years ago. My Dad has hated the big news people for as long as I can remember.
I think it could be like the Clear Channel problem. The big medias are going to keep putting out shit and I hope that most folks just ignore it.

I was thinking the other day that there are almost no more journalists.
They are all reporters.
Just talking heads that read, verbatim, whatever press release is spewed forth.

Tom Sawyer

As an example... I bet the news chick that did that piece of crap report, spent more time messing with her hair than writing the story of a man that will be serving serious jail time.

Puke

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 02, 2007, 11:40 AM NHFT
As an example... I bet the news chick that did that piece of crap report, spent more time messing with her hair than writing the story of a man that will be serving serious jail time.

Tis a damn good point. 

lildog

Am I missing something here?  What exactly did the police do to merit his driving a bulldozer into their station?

I saw something about 20 traffic tickets which I agree speeding tickets are a fraud (wrote an article about that on NHInsider a couple weeks ago).  Was that it?

20 tickets is not justification for knocking down a building.

Tom Sawyer

Probably has something to do with spending a year in jail as a "habitual offender". Then feeling further harrased once out. Unfortunately, the tales of what he might have endured at the hands of the local authorities has not been made public.

The news chick is too busy talking about his t-shirt. They don't care to look into the root cause of the incident.

dalebert

Quote from: lildog on September 05, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT
What exactly did the police do to merit his driving a bulldozer into their station?...
20 tickets is not justification for knocking down a building.

A more appropriate question might be: What justifies a mob protection racket headquarters paid for with stolen money?

Kat Kanning