• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A challenge

Started by Kat Kanning, September 01, 2007, 06:17 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Can CNHT make a post without salivating over Ron Paul?  Is it possible?  ;D

Friday

Why, Kat, how could you say such a thing??  :o  There are so many other topics to choose from:

• I hate the U.N.
  • I hate Democrats
  • NH is being overrun by illegal immigrants/baby killers/unregistered voters
  • Too many Free Staters are left-wing pinko commies who are enabling the U.N./the Democrats/illegal immigrants....
  • This movie I've never seen sucks

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Left-wing Pinko Commies for Ron Paul!
Has just registered as a NGO with the UN.  ;D

Insurgent

Quote from: Friday on September 01, 2007, 08:06 AM NHFT
Why, Kat, how could you say such a thing??  :o  There are so many other topics to choose from:

• I hate the U.N.
  • I hate Democrats
  • NH is being overrun by illegal immigrants/baby killers/unregistered voters
  • Too many Free Staters are left-wing pinko commies who are enabling the U.N./the Democrats/illegal immigrants....
  • This movie I've never seen sucks

:blueman: :laughing4:

penguins4me

Never met Lauren, very likely never will, but anyone willing and able to stand up, figuratively speaking, and injure oppressors' backs is all right in my book.

... even if they are a Mac zealot. ;)

Dreepa

Quote from: penguins4me on September 01, 2007, 08:38 PM NHFT
Never met Lauren, very likely never will, but anyone willing and able to stand up, figuratively speaking, and injure oppressors' backs is all right in my book.

Lauren is Tackle the World not CNHT.

Dreepa

This is a little cold.

Jane has been busting her ass for years to keep taxes low in NH.  Jane has been fighting this a long time before many of us came to NH or even thought of NH.

Infighting only helps the enemy. :'(

d_goddard

Quote from: Dreepa on September 01, 2007, 09:25 PM NHFT
Jane has been busting her ass for years to keep taxes low in NH.  Jane has been fighting this a long time before many of us came to NH or even thought of NH.
Hear, hear!

Quote from: Dreepa on September 01, 2007, 09:25 PM NHFT
Infighting only helps the enemy. :'(
Oh yeah? Fuck you!

Pat K

Hey its my job to say FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCKER, DON'T FUCKING BE TAKING FUCKING LIBERTIES!!  ;D

So Jane can be annoying about some issues, so what,we ALL are
yes this means YOU.

So joust if you must,but keep it civil.

Also Jane is right about one thing, if the fucking Dem's turn NH into New Jersey
lite during their rein of tax terror. Even a 1000 of us might be feeling real lonely when no one else is gonna wanna move here.

AmerTownCrier

Jane does a whole lot more then you Kat. When people ask me why I'm leaving this state I'll refer them to this thread. A bunch of egotistical motor mouths. And yes...a lot of infighting. The Free State Project is a bust!

Tom Sawyer

Maybe you should re-read Kat's post. A rather tame comment compared to some of the reactions.

(As you post on the forum that Kat created and is one of the few things that has weathered the test of time)

Dreepa

Quote from: AmerTownCrier on September 01, 2007, 10:22 PM NHFT
Jane does a whole lot more then you Kat. When people ask me why I'm leaving this state I'll refer them to this thread. A bunch of egotistical motor mouths. And yes...a lot of infighting. The Free State Project is a bust!

welll I have seen Kat do a lot.

FSP is not a bust by any stretch.  In my mind the FSP is just getting started (or seeing the 'fruits' of it's labors) people are starting to move to NH in a steady stream.

penguins4me

Quote from: Dreepa on September 01, 2007, 09:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: penguins4me on September 01, 2007, 08:38 PM NHFT

Lauren is Tackle the World not CNHT.

Oops. Guess that's what I get for not meeting people. :(

d_goddard

That's it... only one way to handle this now...
AmerTownCrier and Kat, 20 paces, revolvers of your choice, at dawn

or, you could wrestle in Wesson oil.

Either way, video goes on YouTube