• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Party at Kevin's 9/8

Started by Rocketman, September 05, 2007, 08:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on September 10, 2007, 04:38 AM NHFT
Quote from: shyfrog on September 09, 2007, 01:16 AM NHFT
Great fun had by all...see proof http://www.flickr.com/photos/nealaus/sets/72157601919518288/

Yes and I must say I appreciate Mr.frogs artist eye
and spatial awareness of camera angle in showing that vast mass
of my lower body. Some one remind to step on his foot, next
time so he can also get a physical imprecation.

Couldn't even tell it was you, Pat. The one with Bender and his audience is a classic.  Great sunset!

Rodinia

Thank you Kevin, thank you Matt. We had a wonderful time as always.

I'd like to offer a word of caution to anyone who might in the future try scotch ale. It is not regular beer. If you treat it as regular beer, you will end up snockered. 4 of those dang ales put me on my butt and I don't have a particularly low alcohol tolerance...
Those crazy Scott's, what the hell are they thinking??!!

Special thanks to Mr. Ridley. You were very kind and thoughtful to see that I didn't fall down the stairs. I do very much appreciate it.

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Quote from: Rodinia on September 10, 2007, 07:30 AM NHFT
I'd like to offer a word of caution to anyone who might in the future try scotch ale. It is not regular beer. If you treat it as regular beer, you will end up snockered. 4 of those dang ales put me on my butt and I don't have a particularly low alcohol tolerance...

The same warning should probably be given for Magner's at Murphy's Taproom. I love the stuph but man... It's not beer. It's cider. If you get some expecting beer, you'll be unpleasantly shocked by the slightly sweet taste and not much fizz. It's usually three of four of those when people start repeatedly asking me if I'm OK for some odd reason. Of course I was fine but the bar had gotten lop-sided again and just needed to be leveled back out.

Dan

Happy Birthday Matt!

I see one of your presents is keeping Purring Pukey for another week. :(

Pat K

Pat K

shyfrog

But I cropped it...did you not reload? no..not the sidearm, the browser window

Pat K