• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Michael Hampton / error / Beavis getting hassled?

Started by Barterer, September 05, 2007, 01:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Quote from: error on September 06, 2007, 01:08 AM NHFT
I was told the message was posted to a Yeehaw! group, but I can't find it on any of the known Yeehaw! groups having anything to do with the FSP. If you've seen this message, please speak up.

It's here, on the NH-Porcupines-Discuss list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NHPorcupines-discuss/message/2467

I know Biker Bill (and he clearly isn't trying to be anonymous, since he links to his personal homepage in his signature).  I would rate him pretty darned reliable and not prone to wearing tinfoil hats (they'd blow off on his bike, anyway)  :icon_motor:.

Russell Kanning

the fsp is already on some "anti-government" list with the feds
varrin was quite proud of that fact when he told me

maybe we have graduated to something more serious for the evil feds

we are known by our enemies 8)

d_goddard

error

Well some asshole didn't like it, and is still hitting the smite button repeatedly.

JonM

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 06, 2007, 07:49 AM NHFT

It makes me want to look at my FBI file... but then, does wanting to look at your FBI file put you on ANOTHER list?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jon Maltz on September 06, 2007, 09:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 06, 2007, 07:49 AM NHFT

It makes me want to look at my FBI file... but then, does wanting to look at your FBI file put you on ANOTHER list?

You're probably already on the list, you got that revolutionary facial hair thing going on.  ;)

ArcRiley

I have some experience
Holy cow, a real-life Debian dude. +1 for you
Bah, I'm a loyal Gentoo'ian.  I love Debian politics, I hate their package system.

That's just the article I could find on google describing part of what I worked on within Indymedia, a group who seem to have a server stolen by the feds every other month.  Google around the topics of Indymedia and their servers, I'm not exaggerating too much.

Pat K

Wow I have never made it on a list before!!

I'm gonna call my Mom!!

I hope the feds listen in on the call, they deserve punishment
like that.  ;D

CNHT

Quote from: Pat K on September 06, 2007, 12:33 PM NHFT
Wow I have never made it on a list before!!

I'm gonna call my Mom!!

I hope the feds listen in on the call, they deserve punishment
like that.  ;D

Pat, hell no! You've always been on MY list, of fun people!  :D

Kat Kanning

Pat K

CNHT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 06, 2007, 01:27 PM NHFT
Heck, my mom was on their list way before I was.

I would probably love your mom.  ;)

Although I can't imagine anything she could have done to deserve that.

Kat Kanning

It was being a part of her church and sending a letter to jailed Branch Davidians.

CNHT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 06, 2007, 01:58 PM NHFT
It was being a part of her church and sending a letter to jailed Branch Davidians.

Hmmm still didn't deserve to be placed on a list for that! Meanwhile the gov't in MI is building special footbaths for Muslims so they don't have to leave campus at noon every day to wash their feet...

Dave Ridley

just a reminder to everyone that one time I jokingly included the word "urgent" in a dispatch to porc 411....i was announcing an immenent
party.   20 min. later error/beavis and half the east side of manch comes storming thru the door of murphy's taproom.  when he had heard the word urgent he grabbed every one he could and came racing down there to back me up.

so we definitely need to help back him up at every opporunity...he's done it for us.