• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Newmarket NH Free Learning Exchange

Started by Michael Fisher, January 09, 2005, 11:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

Who do we have in these forums that lives near Newmarket?  Alan?  DaveM?  Who else?

Ken and I are going to start offering classes to spur membership in the group.  Is anyone interested in offering a free class in this area on any subject?  The possibilities are endless, really.  You can teach anyone, including children, about firearms, liberty, etc.

After we have some classes, I can use some contacts I've got to get students in local public schools.   :)

Michael Fisher

My business partner Ken will be announcing his new pro-liberty organization very soon.? We're still working on a website for it.

As a part of his organization, we are offering some FreeLearning seminars during January in the Seacoast region:

1.? Purchasing and Paying Safely on eBay
2.? Strategies to Avoid Fraud on eBay

We will determine the date for the seminars based on those who contact us to sign up.  Please contact Ken at KenM@CTGreatBay.com or me at MikeF@CTGreatBay.com to learn more and sign up for a seminar.

To offer your own FreeLearning event to others, to receive notification of future FreeLearning events, or to request specific a specific FreeLearning topic, please join the Newmarket NH Free Learning Exchange:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NewmarketNHFLEX/

AlanM

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on January 09, 2005, 11:19 AM NHFT
Who do we have in these forums that lives near Newmarket?? Alan?? DaveM?? Who else?

Ken and I are going to start offering classes to spur membership in the group.? Is anyone interested in offering a free class in this area on any subject?? The possibilities are endless, really.? You can teach anyone, including children, about firearms, liberty, etc.

After we have some classes, I can use some contacts I've got to get students in local public schools.? ?:)

I'll be to busy for a while, but will be interested in the future. Possibly next fall/winter.
Alan

Michael Fisher

We have four adults lined up for our first two seminars this month!   :)

All of them are my customers.  Hopefully they'll tell others about it afterward!