• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

HELP WANTED Free Minds TV

Started by earthhaven, September 09, 2007, 02:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Rifkinn on September 15, 2007, 04:52 PM NHFT
Toby, you guys really need to keep it going so when I can get out to NH I can help out... :)

They will.  When are you arriving?  We need more Keenebound movers...

Rifkinn

At the earliest, some time next year.  If all goes to plan....

anarchicluv

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 10, 2007, 09:03 AM NHFT
This is a great opportunity for anybody who's ever been interested in television production.  Start working on Free Minds TV and then you might get inspired after you gain enough experience to do your own program!

I'm not so much interested in TV, but I am interested in talk radio.  So when I move to NH, are there intern positions open at FTL for me to consider?    :D

FTL_Ian

Quote from: anarchicluv on October 10, 2007, 04:28 PM NHFT
I'm not so much interested in TV, but I am interested in talk radio.  So when I move to NH, are there intern positions open at FTL for me to consider?    :D

Not now, but perhaps someday.  It is likely the local radio company has this opportunity.  There is also a college station.

d_goddard

Quote from: anarchicluv on October 10, 2007, 04:28 PM NHFT
I am interested in talk radio.
There are a number of "community-supported" radio station where you can get your own show.
You might want to contact Dan Belforti, he's got such a show and might be able to give you pointers
http://leftrightandcorrect.com