• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

This isn't a pleasant subject especially after the what's for dinner thread

Started by Raineyrocks, September 11, 2007, 10:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/08/28/dangers-of-msg.aspx

It's about msg, (monsodium glutamate, sp?). 

I like some of Mercola's info he has a pretty informative health site even though I don't agree with him about everything. 

Pat Robertson is on one of the videos, I can't stand him but his information about msg is interesting.

I have just been learning about msg because my daughter gets migraines a lot and I've googled "migraines" and msg came up quite a bit.  Even some health store food has msg in it.  This leads me back to my feelings about going back on the raw food diet even though now the FDA is talking about doing away with raw almonds which was a big part of my raw food recipes. >:(

Ron Helwig

Most of my family is "allergic" to MSG. When looking into it I noticed somewhere that Nutrasweet has the same 'bad stuff' that MSG does. So if you have issues with MSG, you should probably avoid Nutrasweet as well.