• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Beware if you frequent the FTL BBS

Started by d_goddard, September 12, 2007, 10:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Ahhh, who doesn't love a little drama?  :icon_pirat:

FTL_Ian

Quote from: sjhipple on September 14, 2007, 03:58 PM NHFT
The FTL BBS is not for libertarians as much as it is for libertines.  *Shrugs*  Which is fine...just not me.  Libertarians come in many stripes.  :)

The BBS is "for" no one group.

FTL_Ian

There seems to be a handful of people that don't have anything better to do than post on the BBS, so it does appear to be skewed towards their preferences.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 14, 2007, 09:06 PM NHFT
There seems to be a handful of people that don't have anything know there is nothing better to do than post on the BBS, so it does appear to be skewed towards their preferences.

Porcupine_in_MA

I just find the chaos of the site fun and amusing at times. There are also plenty of good chats going on too.

Lindsey

Once again, just like we said it would...things have seemed to calm down.  The karma system has been removed, and we're back to doing what we do best. 

AlexLibman

Quote from: Lindsey on September 23, 2007, 02:21 PM NHFT... The karma system has been removed ...

That's a step in the right direction.

Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on September 19, 2007, 01:46 PM NHFT
I just find the chaos of the site fun and amusing at times.  There are also plenty of good chats going on too.

Me too, I've just been too busy lately and had to cut some things out of my mental routine, including mindless forum slacking as well as all thoughts related to politics.  Hope the "revolution" will go on without me for a while...   :neenerneener:   ::)

FTL_Ian

There is now an image blocking option available on the FTL BBS.