• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

alright i need a new place to rent, any takers.....?

Started by leavingFLsoon, September 13, 2007, 10:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

leavingFLsoon

i just moved up to NH after a year of contemplation and after 48 hours i must have been beyond dionysis, cux they dont want me no mo,,,,, please if you are NH anywhere hook up with me... sad thing is i just found a job in thea area wher these authoritarians inhabit, shittty but respectable....
321 652 4540 help if you can i need rent hopefully anachists if possible

dalebert

You don't have a lease that would make them give you notice to kick you out? I'm not very familiar with the porcs over the Hampton area, I'm afraid.

Kat Kanning

Is it the Hampton area where you just found a job?  Why did they kick you out?   :-\

leavingFLsoon

i am not homeless or anthing i still have the rest of the time ive paid for, i would really just prefer a better living enviroment. i would love to rent in keene NH, but i am clueless as to the vacancies, maybe i will talk a little trip. I cant even smoke or drink here and hampton cops are insane, any feedback would be appreciated

PS we made up, but i still think i can do a little better than this wreck of a house, i think there may be a whole ecosystem in the downstiars sink...filthy!

KBCraig

Welcome to NH! I'm sure I'll do some partying when I finally arrive "home".

That said, let me say that I'm less than sympathetic if your new landlord has spoken to you about excessive celebrations, and you were ejected/evicted because of club rules.

Kevin