• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The Second Keene Freedom Fest - October 27th 12-3pm on Railroad Square

Started by TobyFMTV, September 15, 2007, 01:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 10, 2007, 06:38 AM NHFT
added it to the Keene Free Press calendar .... any link? pictures from last time?

Shyfrog had some pics up on his Flickr site. I don't know the URL though.

FTL_Ian

I have laminated the political quiz to a poster board. We could use something to put the board up on, like an easel.

I also have a thousand of these to give away: 

http://www.theadvocates.org/discover-liberty.html

d_goddard

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 14, 2007, 05:05 PM NHFT
I have laminated the political quiz to a poster board. We could use something to put the board up on, like an easel.
I also have a thousand of these to give away: 
This event is going to kick ass.
You guys are almost making me want to skip out on the LP Convention.
Almost.
:D

David

Anyone have a table I could borrow?  I want to put out a few pics that give the reason authority is not good.   >:D  The tank man.  Russells arrest pic.  the warsaw Jewish Boy.  I would like a good pic of Jose Padilla with the blacked out googles and soundproof earphones on. 

shyfrog

Lloyd Danforth

Puke

Lloyd Danforth

Its going to rain.  I'm bringing my 10 x 10 pop up thingy. Maybe we can all fit in it.

TobyFMTV

Due to predicted rain for tomorrow the 2nd Keene Freedom Fest has been canceled. If the weather permits we will still be on Railroad Square on Main St. in Keene handing out copies of the World's Smallest Political Quiz and talking to people, but the weather will not permit organizations to set up tables.

Toby

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on October 26, 2007, 06:58 PM NHFT
Ian, did you get an easel?

I do not have such a thing, but I did put it on one of those science fair style posterboards, so it should be able to stand on its own in the absence of an easel.

FTL_Ian

I have no car today but I managed to get a ride from Mark and arrived at Railroad Square at 12:03.   As I had all my supplies with me and did not see Lloyd or a tent, I had Mark bring me back home.  Looks like the event is off for today.

Puke

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 27, 2007, 11:12 AM NHFT
I have no car today but I managed to get a ride from Mark and arrived at Railroad Square at 12:03.   As I had all my supplies with me and did not see Lloyd or a tent, I had Mark bring me back home.  Looks like the event is off for today.

I drove by this morning. It's pretty much a steady drizzle all day.
I doubt there would be to many folks walking around anyway.  :-\

Damn you GOD!!

shyfrog

KBCraig

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 27, 2007, 11:12 AM NHFT
Looks like the event is off for today.

Toby announced that last night:
Quote from: TobyFMTV on October 26, 2007, 11:40 PM NHFT
Due to predicted rain for tomorrow the 2nd Keene Freedom Fest has been canceled.

David

I actually got there shortly after you did Ian.  Didn't see anyone, so I stayed in my car preparing a 'presentation' for the event.  I knew Toby had called it off, but figured someone might show up anyway.  I got out of my car at about 12:30-1:00 and stayed till just past 2:00.