• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Raise Money For Ed & Elaine...

Started by thelawnguy, October 05, 2007, 09:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

thelawnguy

Being they are in the hands of the infidels, and if Ed survives torture- the Browns will need money while inside. People need to stop worrying about how it happened and start thinking about the future, because to FORGET these two Freedom Fighters would be a true crime.
T-shirts, stickers, a cd, whatever....

KBCraig

http://bop.gov/inmate_programs/money.jsp

Please note the highlighted section. They are not at BOP facilities yet, and won't be for at least a week (maybe a month).

QuoteFunds may be sent to Federal inmates via the United States Postal Service or via the Western Union Quick Collect Program. In either case, the inmate must physically be housed at a Federal Bureau of Prisons' facility before funds can be received and posted. If the inmate is not physically in a Federal Bureau of Prisons' facility, the funds cannot be posted and will be returned or rejected.

U.S. Postal Service

Inmates' families and friends choosing to send inmates funds through the mail must send those funds to the following address and in accordance with the directions provided below:

Federal Bureau of Prisons
Insert Valid Committed Inmate Name
Insert Inmate Eight Digit Register Number
Post Office Box 474701
Des Moines, Iowa 50947-0001
The deposit must be in the form of a money order made out to the inmate's full committed name and complete eight digit register number. The Bureau of Prisons will return funds that do not have valid inmate information to the sender provided the envelope has an adequate return address. Personal checks and cash cannot be accepted for deposit.

Ed Brown, 03923-049
Elaine Brown, 03924-049

Russell Kanning

I actually don't think they need any money. They need the fed empire torn down so they can be free.

coffeeseven

They will eventually need money. I contacted Tommy Cryer to see if we can get Ed and Elaine a fair trial ASAP. I passed Larry Becraft's number on to Shaun and he left a message today. They will not work for free forever.

The legal defense fund is now set up at http://www.makethestand.com. Please give as you are able.

And Russell, YES we need to take the machine apart but first we need to deal with getting our friends the fairest trial we can. Cryer and Becraft are fresh off a win. If they can't do it I doubt it can be done.