• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested, Russell Kanning hassled 9/15/2007

Started by error, September 15, 2007, 01:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

In other news ... Lauren Canario is loose on the streets of Keene as we speak ... why do the feds let such a dangerous person stay at large? :)

KBCraig

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 17, 2007, 01:45 PM NHFT
In other news ... Lauren Canario is loose on the streets of Keene and Winchester as we speak ... why do the feds let such a dangerous person stay at large? :)

Thank goodness they have her camera under lock and key. No telling what kind of mayhem there'd be if that thing was loose on the streets!

kola

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 17, 2007, 12:46 PM NHFT
We have our car back  ;D

Kat, check it for bugs...all types.  ;)

btw..tell the tow service you will be filing a theft charge against them.

kola

Sheep Fuzzy Wool

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 17, 2007, 12:46 PM NHFT
We have our car back  ;D

Yay!  You all are very brave people.  You are heroes.

I hope whoever owns this board is saving all these posts for a future movie deal.  8)

Someone could re-write the lyrics to The Harper Valley PTA song to fit the cause.

Kat Kanning

The car had a high tech fed trap in it that we were taking to the Browns.  It was a milk crate with a big "Fed Trap" sign on it and a donut box to place under it.  We just needed a stick to prop up the crate.

Jared

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 17, 2007, 05:07 PM NHFT
The car had a high tech fed trap in it that we were taking to the Browns.  It was a milk crate with a big "Fed Trap" sign on it and a donut box to place under it.  We just needed a stick to prop up the crate.

lol

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Sheep Fuzzy Wool on September 17, 2007, 03:02 PM NHFT
I hope whoever owns this board is saving all these posts for a future movie deal.  8)
We authorize you to save the contents of  the entire website and make a movie out of it. I might even pay to see it. :)

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 17, 2007, 05:07 PM NHFT

Perhaps I am not the one to post this but......

If you were planning to trap that Monier guy, you would need a milk crate the size of a Winnebago.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: YixilTesiphon on September 17, 2007, 03:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on September 17, 2007, 02:51 PM NHFT
Kat, check it for bugs...all types.  ;)

Seriously, do.

I'd put the car inside a microwave for at least 30 seconds...at'ed take care'a any federalized bugs  at mit'a crawled in'nar.   :mf_farmer:
On the other hand, I saw an episode of Hogan's Heroes where Hogan knew there was a bug in his barracks.  Hogan planed some sort of shenanigans but I can't remember if Sgt. Schultz saw anything.

TackleTheWorld

Thanks for the encouragement!
Jared, picaro, BrennaFMTV, Brede, Firecracker Joe, Thomas, Ratty Dog, and all well-wishers.  Some days I think I'm just stupid to try these things.  I'm glad you folks appreciate my efforts.
Thank you :blowkiss:

Pat K

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on September 17, 2007, 11:01 PM NHFT
Thanks for the encouragement!
Jared, picaro, BrennaFMTV, Brede, Firecracker Joe, Thomas, Ratty Dog, and all well-wishers.  Some days I think I'm just stupid to try these things.  I'm glad you folks appreciate my efforts.
Thank you :blowkiss:

Theme Song?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUvEouWA29o

TackleTheWorld

I'd like to get my camera back.  I think I'll give Monier a call - 603 225 1632

Hmm...how should I phrase this? 
:-X
Well, I think I'll just say, "I'd like to get my camera back".

ladyattis

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on September 18, 2007, 12:07 AM NHFT

Good luck, hardware is hard to replace when you've gotten use to it. :(

-- Brede

KBCraig

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on September 18, 2007, 12:07 AM NHFT

If he says "no", ask him for a copy of the warrant, because you know he wouldn't seize property without any legal authority. Right?