• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested, Russell Kanning hassled 9/15/2007

Started by error, September 15, 2007, 01:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

srqrebel

Anyone up for a little righteous civil disobedience?

I would like to organize a peaceful gathering of freedom lovers at the Brown's tomorrow (9/16), as a protest against laws that create victims where none exist, as well as a show of solidarity with the victims of State-sponsored tyranny ... i.e Ed and Elaine Brown, Lauren Canario, etc.

Anyone participating should be prepared to be kidnapped at gunpoint and confined in a cage for an indefinite period of time by a gang of egotistical thugs.  If you can't handle that, then this is not for you.

On the other hand, if you are fed up like I am with an out-of-control "government" that does not seek the consent of the governed, and are ready to stand up and be counted as a conscientious objector to blatantly immoral victimless crime laws, consequences be damned... then this is your moment.

As for me, I am prepared to make this stand if others are willing to stand with me.  In the event that I am arrested, I will almost certainly lose my job and personal transportation, so I want to be sure it is big enough to be newsworthy.  It should also be easier for others, knowing that they are not doing this alone.

If you are interested in participating, you may contact me by private message.

How much are you willing to sacrifice for freedom and justice??

Dave Ridley

srq +1 for you.   but how about doing it on a different day so it doesn't conflict with the ron paul extravaganza tomorrow....almost everyone will be tied up on that

Caleb

Let me be the first to say ...  ::)

SO IT DOESN'T INTERFERE WITH A RON PAUL EXTRAVAGANZA!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) The man is talking about going to jail to protest the ill treatment of Lauren and you want to reschedule it for a Ron Paul extravaganza?

srqrebel

I didn't know about that... but I did notice after I posted, that Kat posted her plans for getting arrested in Concord on Monday around the same time I was posting.  So perhaps we should plan it for Sun. 9/23... it would also give people a little more time to make any necessary arrangements.

error

Six people arrested today in total, according to We the People Radio Network. Marc Stevens (Adventures in Legal Land) is covering it live. He talked about Lauren's act of civil disobedience.

Russell Kanning

I think it would be very powerful for anyone to stand up to the feds at this time ... as always. I think it is very appropriate to follow in Lauren's footsteps.

If they are not going to let anyone go to Ed and Elaine's .... then heading up their with fresh fruit would be a great statement against the fed regime.

If they start letting people through after the party ... then supporting Lauren in any way will be very good for her and bad for the feds. You don't have to go all the way and get jailed ... you can come film them haul Kat away.

srqrebel

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 15, 2007, 06:02 PM NHFT
You don't have to go all the way and get jailed ... you can come film them haul Kat away.

What is the latest plan -- will this be in Concord or Plainfield?

YixilTesiphon

Quote from: error on September 15, 2007, 05:36 PM NHFT
Six people arrested today in total, according to We the People Radio Network. Marc Stevens (Adventures in Legal Land) is covering it live. He talked about Lauren's act of civil disobedience.

Wait, who are the other 5?

LordBaltimore

Quote from: error on September 15, 2007, 05:36 PM NHFT

Who were the other five?

Kat Kanning

Who were the other 5 people arrested today? WTPRN is playing dave's video from Thursday.

error

I don't know. They didn't say who the other five were.

I'm going to Murphy's Taproom to meet various other political ne'er-do-wells and discuss the day's events. Anybody in the area is welcome to drop by.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: srqrebel on September 15, 2007, 06:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 15, 2007, 06:02 PM NHFT
You don't have to go all the way and get jailed ... you can come film them haul Kat away.

What is the latest plan -- will this be in Concord or Plainfield?

I'm thinking I'll go to Concord Monday, not go to my trial, and get arrested there.

srqrebel

My only concern is spreading our numbers too thin, though a quick response in Plainfield would be the best demonstration of solidarity.  If anyone is interested in going to the Browns tomorrow, or on the 23rd, please let me know.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: srqrebel on September 15, 2007, 06:24 PM NHFT
My only concern is spreading our numbers too thin, though a quick response in Plainfield would be the best demonstration of solidarity.  If anyone is interested in going to the Browns tomorrow, or on the 23rd, please let me know.

I'm not ready for arrest, but could shoot video...