• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested, Russell Kanning hassled 9/15/2007

Started by error, September 15, 2007, 01:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

porcupine kate

Bill called porc 411 about the road block at Ed and Elanie's.  He is fine and is on his way home.
Thanks Error.

srqrebel

LordBaltimore

Quote from: error on September 15, 2007, 05:36 PM NHFT
Six people arrested today in total, according to We the People Radio Network. Marc Stevens (Adventures in Legal Land) is covering it live. He talked about Lauren's act of civil disobedience.

I just listened to the Marc Stevens show from the archives, and there was only one arrest today.  The other five arrests were Reno, Bob Wolffe, Jason Garehart, Danny Riley, and Terry Melton (who was released without being charged.)

TobyFMTV

If anyone has video or pictures Free Minds TV would love to have them for this Friday's show.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: srqrebel on September 15, 2007, 06:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 15, 2007, 06:02 PM NHFT
You don't have to go all the way and get jailed ... you can come film them haul Kat away.

What is the latest plan -- will this be in Concord or Plainfield?
I am guessing that Lauren will be dragged into federal court in Concord on Monday. They probably also wanted her in court for the other bill that day too. They want Kat to show up in court on Monday, but she will be outside with her "Free Lauren" sign. They might arrest her and let her hang out with lauren in the ministry of love.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: srqrebel on September 15, 2007, 06:24 PM NHFT
My only concern is spreading our numbers too thin, though a quick response in Plainfield would be the best demonstration of solidarity.  If anyone is interested in going to the Browns tomorrow, or on the 23rd, please let me know.
I am interested in supporting Lauren in Concord. I don't know what is happening at Plainfield tommorrow and following.

Dave Ridley

Sent customized versions of this to the major NH media

---

Dear folks at the Sentinel:

Lauren Canario of Winchester has just been arrested by Federal authorities for attempting to walk through their new roadblock surrounding the Brown home in Plainfield.   This according to a Porcupine 411 report from her husband.   It was apparently an act of nonviolent civil disobedience, occurring just hours after the roadblock went up.

Another couple had their vehicle seized. 

Here's the article from a Keene opinion paper:

http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=613&Itemid=36

updates and discussion will appear at:

http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.msg184919#msg184919

You can give me a ring you need me to put you in touch with Lauren's husband...I don't yet have permission to give out his number.   I'm at 603-721-1490

Dave Ridley
NHfree.com

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 15, 2007, 06:31 PM NHFT
Read it on air tonight.

Did Jim get video of her arrest?
Lauren got video ... her camera went with her

we could use camera men here .... they don't have to be arrested, but they do need to be johnny-on-the-spot. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: TobyFMTV on September 15, 2007, 07:01 PM NHFT
If anyone has video or pictures Free Minds TV would love to have them for this Friday's show.
you can use our pictures ... I only got 2 ... It was not an easy situation to get pictures. I wasn't sure what they were going to do.

TobyFMTV

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 15, 2007, 07:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: TobyFMTV on September 15, 2007, 07:01 PM NHFT
you can use our pictures ... I only got 2 ... It was not an easy situation to get pictures. I wasn't sure what they were going to do.

We would love the pictures. Even if video does turn up the pictures will be very helpful (toby@freekeene.com).

TobyFMTV

I'm sure U.S. Marshal Stephen Monier would love to hear what the public has to say about this. Why not leave him a message?

(603) 225-1632

Puke

Quote from: TobyFMTV on September 15, 2007, 07:27 PM NHFT
I'm sure U.S. Marshal Stephen Monier would love to hear what the public has to say about this. Why not leave him a message?

(603) 225-1632

There we go. I've been looking for this number for 10 minutes.
Thanks.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 15, 2007, 04:27 PM NHFT
Here's the article:

http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=613&Itemid=36

photo soon

Thanks Kat, for the info that Lauren's motor vehicle license was "suspended" and on alert to an arrest if they ever caught her driving again.  Technically "driving without a license" is only a violation for the first offense, and a misdemeanor for the second offense, both charges bullshit from the "bullshit artists" in government themselves who play on these privileges that override our rights! My case #87-S-313 in Merrimack County Superior Court in Concord for 2nd offense "driving without a license" was nol-prosed when I motioned to dismiss, citing the Oregon Law Review of 1953 (December, page 1) wherein the summary is: that a license is a restraint on the individual when you're a proven threat to the public, and you are NOT a proven threat until AFTER your first accident; and so with no accident on record they/ the state has no authority OVER you, and whatever they do, such as lock-up can be offset with a per-day lawsuit in Small Claims Court for the standard $2,500 damages per day, per the Veronica Silva case example in the State Board of Claims (see the details of this in my Reply #___).

BTW it was 2nd offense, since at the first I refused to doff my hat to the judge, citing the Quakers who say that a servant doffs his hat to the master, not to his public "servant" as by my religious rights guaranteed (or supposed to be) by Art. 5, N.H. Constitution, Part First & Bill of Rights. The judge defaulted me, and so I had this case to fall back on just in case.

So WHEREever Lauren is now, IF in lock-up, and she can get over this "suspension" angle to the more basic traveling is a right issue, then she can make $money on this latest arrest.  This is now the perfect opportunity for those withOUT any suspension problems, and with NO licenses, to further educate these federal, county and state government goons to get them to "Wise up!"  8) at their $expense, the "victim"s to be paid $2,500/day for their professorship!  :icon_pirat:

Happy Trails, - Joe H.

coffeeseven

I don't know what time the roadblock was set up. Did ANYONE get in? How about Dave VonKleist? I know he was on his way in the Uberbus