• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested, Russell Kanning hassled 9/15/2007

Started by error, September 15, 2007, 01:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

the radio guys were there overnight ... so some of them must be at the Browns house

dalebert

I called this into 411 about an hour ago so I'm surprised it's not already here, but Lauren is at the Lebanon police department. She was walking toward the Browns when they arrested her and they did not give her a reason. They took her camera. As far as I know, she's still there. After I called porc 411, I left a message on Jim's phone also. I'm headed over to Murphy's now and I'll update people there.

P.S. The minor incident near Porc Manor on Central in Manchester seems to have already blown over and can probably be completely disregarded. I called that in shortly after the Lauren call.

J’raxis 270145

Crossposting from NH Tea Party to make sure people see this:—

Dale called this into Porc-411 an hour or so ago, but I don't see it posted here yet, so here it is:—

Lauren Canario is being held at the Lebanon police station. They did not tell her what the charges are. Dale also called her husband and left him a message.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: coffeeseven on September 15, 2007, 07:58 PM NHFT
I don't know what time the roadblock was set up. Did ANYONE get in? How about Dave VonKleist? I know he was on his way in the Uberbus

Elaine said that people stopped being able to come in about 7 am.  I think that some musicians and others made it in last night.  They may be stuck there now.

Kat Kanning

Lebanon police communications dept. 603-448-1212

Lebanon Police Department
36 Poverty Lane
Lebanon NH, 03766

Free lauren demonstration outside lebanon police tomorrow?

If someone comes this way from Keene area, can you pick up our sign making materials and/or signs?

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson just called in to Porc411 and said that they dumped Lauren out on the street in Lebanon.  He's heading back to get her.

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 15, 2007, 08:24 PM NHFT
Jim Johnson just called in to Porc411 and said that they dumped Lauren out on the street in Lebanon.  He's heading back to get her.

Good news.

Kat Kanning

Jim just got her.  Some serious hugging going on right now, I suspect.

FTL_Ian

Pat K

penguins4me

What's the score now? Lauren's out of prison, but did they let her go, or are they going to come after her again for walking down a road?

I assume the Kannings' car is still stolen.

Kat Kanning

coffeeseven

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 15, 2007, 08:34 PM NHFT
Car still gone, yes.  Thieves.

They should have left the car and taken the plates. That's the only thing that belongs to them. Oh wait.....You paid for those too.

Jared