• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested, Russell Kanning hassled 9/15/2007

Started by error, September 15, 2007, 01:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on September 16, 2007, 02:13 AM NHFT
Lebanon Jail Part 2

...  I figure their prosecutor advised that charging someone with walking along a road wouldn't make a good case.

You're right.  They THOUGHT that you were going to go up the road "and" THEN onto the Brown's property at the end of his driveway, but that UNTIL you actually stepped foot on Ed's dirt or gravel, they can only THINK what you MIGHT do; a classic case example of George Orwellian "1984" Thought-Police in action!  :icon_pirat:

You ought to get a gold star for walking against traffic, or whatever there was, if any, motoring from northeast to southwest. I think a Memorial Sidewalk ought to be put in there in your honor.

From the picture I see a tent was set up along the road for when it rained. And those orange cones going half way out to the middle of the road, so as to set up a gauntlet. The squeeze was on there and you over at the lock-up.  Unfortunately these gov't goons take the easy road to what they perceive as their claim to fame or honor by like bestowing bays or bay leaves to form a crown of laurel leaves, "given" as a sign of honor to themselves, or should I say TAKEing the honor by creating the bay in the first place: 1. "The position of one cornered by pursuers." 2. A long, howling bark.  >:D Yeah, why not give them what they want next time?  Some "long, deep, howling cries" like that of the "loup-garou" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf#Origins_and_variations_of_the_word that tells of the "Berserker"s http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker see the "Modern usage" paragraph about your "civil rights" of NO "restraints" after you've had a little "gruit" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_myrtle "flavoring for beer".  ;D

Happy Trails, or should I say happy flying canoe story*, - Joe

* http://www.americanfolklore.net/folktales/quebec3.html

Nicholas Gilman

Only Joe Haas could take the days events and seg-wey to discussion of Canadian folk tales.   ;D
Some of those tales still apply today as they did years ago.

Pat K

Glad your out and safe Lauren.

That Monier really gives fat people a bad name.

Kat Kanning

BrennaFMTV

FTL_Ian

I guess they watch you tube. 

Must be how they get their "Intel".

QuoteAt the station they dragged me to the booking cell, read my rights, asked me to sign stuff.  Mr. Monier came out to talk to me.  I guess I was smirking and he said this isn't a game, Miss Canario, there are lives at stake.  Yeah, I thought, you are the one staking our lives out.  I kept quiet and didn't sign anything.

Awesome.

QuoteAbout 6PM the fat fed gave back the contents of my pockets but kept the video camera as "evidence".  I took it as evidence they didn't want that arrest video out on you tube tonight.

Thieves.  I wonder if you'll ever see the camera or tape again.  >:( 

QuoteThey opened the cell door,Steven Monier showed up at my cell, told me they were releasing me and to come this way...right out here...OK, you can leave the cell, follow me this way.... Come on, let's go.  I just stood there.  The local police will charge you with trespassing if you don't leave the cell.  He called the local police over.  We don't have a beef with you, we were just holding you for the U.S. Marshals, now they said you can go.  We would like you to leave now.  They left the door open and went out to regroup.  I walked out into the booking room and the marshals and police made a path and opened doors for me out to the lobby.

Wow... just surreal.

QuoteThere Monier said I was under court order to stay away from the Browns,

I don't get the feeling that you like following orders.   :icon_pirat:

coffeeseven

Lauren have you been presented with a copy of the order that says you have to stay away from the Browns?

Or are we in "take my word for it" mode?

srqrebel

.... Come on, let's go.  I just stood there.  The local police will charge you with trespassing if you don't leave the cell.  He called the local police over.  We don't have a beef with you, we were just holding you for the U.S. Marshals, now they said you can go.  We would like you to leave now...

Does anyone else notice the irony?  They wanted you to leave, and if you didn't comply, they were... umm... going to force you to stay there for trespassing??  LOL

Critter183

Quote from: srqrebel on September 16, 2007, 10:13 AM NHFT

Does anyone else notice the irony?  They wanted you to leave, and if you didn't comply, they were... umm... going to force you to stay there for trespassing??  LOL

Tis a twisted world we have allowed, isn't it?

ladyattis

Lauren 1, The Pigs 0. I call that pure pwnage. :) Me thinks Lauren has mastered annoyance-fu. ^_^

-- Brede

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: coffeeseven on September 16, 2007, 10:08 AM NHFT
Lauren have you been presented with a copy of the order that says you have to stay away from the Browns?

Or are we in "take my word for it" mode?

I didn't get any paperwork yesterday.

Except for an informative pamphlet on bullying I found in the lobby. 
Excerpt:
Quote[bullies]

• lack empathy and doesn't sympathize with others
(actual bad grammar from pamphlet)
  • Like to be in charge
  • Are generally physically agressive, hot tempered and impulsive

Reminded me of the people I met at the roadblock.

supperman15

was it like one of the bad posters in 3rd grade or was this part of pig sensitivity training.

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: supperman15 on September 16, 2007, 11:26 AM NHFT
was it like one of the bad posters in 3rd grade or was this part of pig sensitivity training.

More like the poster, it was titled,"PARENTS GUIDE TO BULLYING".

JosephSHaas

Quote from: supperman15 on September 16, 2007, 11:26 AM NHFT

Yeah!  Send these "pigs" back to school: 3rd grade class, like I've heard and seen about on Channel 6 http://www.wcsh6.com/ over in Maine there's a special state program that the teachers are implementing at that grade level.  Maybe their course materials ought to make it over to the Police Standards & Training Center on Fort Eddy Road in Concord where the Cadets have boot camp.  About 75% of the 20% sur-tax what they call a "penalty assessment" on top of the criminal fines they collect in District Courts goes over to train them alright, in what looks like they could use some of these bully brochures from Maine. Bully - Bully - Bully as Teddy Roosevelt used to say!

Plus Lauren, thanks for pointing out that spelling of "doesn't" as bad grammar for the word bullies in the plural when it should have been when bullies "don't" sympathize with others.  On a Google search http://www.google.com of bully "Teddy Roosevelt" I found at page 1 there an interesting http://www.maslibraries.org/infolit/samplers/bully.html website about some book, see "3. What unique idea did T.R. have about spelling? (page 110)"; I'd like to know too. ___ Plus the origin for that "bully" word he used meaning for the "bully pulpit" from the White House and his "Bull Moose" party. http://www.c-span.org/guide/congress/glossary/bullypul.htm 

These combo fed-county-local bullies found out yesterday that their "line-in-the-sand" so-to speak, was way out of line, both figuratively and physically. The boundary to the Brown property was #__ mile(s) down this Center of Town Road, but then again the order did NOT read to NOT go TO the property, but setting foot ON the property. And they did this on a Saturday when the court was not open, that maybe the old days of having our public servants work to 12:00 o'clock high noon on Saturdays too for when the working-man can do his business can take place.

Maybe to schedule another Concert for mid-week sometime, like for Wed. Sept. 26th or Fri., October 26th on the full moon  >:D +/or Wed., Oct. 31st for a Halloween party! :icon_pirat: Or maybe on the REAL Columbus Day, Friday, October 12th, not this "Federal Holiday" procedure of transferring the holiday back to the Monday preceding it, on the second Monday in October as the same day as Thanksgiving Day in Canada. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus_Day that has been replaced with the Dia de la Raza in Latin America for The Day of the People, as against "oppression"; yeah! to celebrate the fact that Ed & Elaine Brown have kept the federal aggressors away for nine months from January 12th, 2007. Now that is a cause worth celebrating, like in exposing this 9-month rape of our land by these federalies. The word rape defined also as "The act of carrying off by force." The evidence of force being their militant stance AGAINST the Constitution, that is the supreme law of the land, and of how the Browns have asserted their Art. 10 Rights of Revolution to what should be concluded by then, like for some state judge in an habeas corpus proceeding to be THE first line of a check-and-balance AGAINST the Feds.  The judicial branch to weigh in the certificate of non-filing by RSA 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Const. and declare the Feds as OUT OF ORDER, giving the "opinion" that the governor in the executive branch of government should do his Art. 41, Part 2, N.H. Constitutional  duty of for them to comply with the law or else stop their exercise of exclusive jurisdiction! and if Lynch not comply then be impeached for dereliction of duty by the General Court, in that he, John H. Lynch has in effect abandoned his office and so we ought to make him "desert" or leave his post, so that he can "receive his just deserts"! that he deserves, because he "shall" be "responsible" (both in the job description, and any consequences therefrom) for enforcing all legislative mandates.

Yours truly, -- Joe H.

Modification: bullypul in c-span.

Pat K

[bullies]

* lack empathy and doesn't sympathize with others

(actual bad grammar from pamphlet)

* Like to be in charge
    * Are generally physically agressive, hot tempered and impulsive

Reminded me of the people I met at the roadblock.

Holy Cow!! talk about Irony !!

Did you keep the pamphlet? Maybe Roger could use his skills and blow that up into a sign.