• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested, Russell Kanning hassled 9/15/2007

Started by error, September 15, 2007, 01:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Five messages on Porc-411:

1. 1:49 PM Hi this is Lauren in Plainfield New Hampshire, heading up to the Brown residence there's a roadblock where they stop and warn you and give you a sheet of laws you'd be breaking if you visited the Browns. So far we haven't gotten there. Talk to everybody later! Bye.

2. 2:10 PM This is Jim Johnson. They just arrested Lauren Canario at the roadblock, so she is sitting on the side of the road there. So .. OK, where's she going, where they gonna take her? .. ([background] if you stay here you're gonna go with her, you might as well go too)

3. 2:25 PM Hello, this is Russell. We're at the checkpoint trying to lead up, trying to get up to Ed and Elaine's house. They've stopped our car and now checking the registration and stuff like that. They're thinking that we might not have valid registration and so they want to tow our car away, and they're acting like this is all normal stuff. They have Kat's license and they're checking things and are telling us what to do. This is U.S. Marshals in connection with local cops, here to hassle normal Americans. I don't know if anybody else has tried to come up here, but they're not letting any of us pass. So they want to tell us what to do and obviously they want to hassle Ed and Elaine and anybody who might be associated with them. Talk to you guys later. Bye!

4. 2:29 PM Hi, Jim Johnson. They took Lauren traveling east away from Plainfield and they're probably going to take her down Highway 89 to maybe Concord or Manchester and they wouldn't say where they were going to take her. They're in a marshal's vehicle. If anybody has any information, let us know. Bye bye.

5. 2:34 PM Hello gang, this is Russell. We're outside of, we're at the bottom of the road up to Ed and Elaine's house, and they've stolen our car now. So if anybody can help us, it would be cool if you called us, and we can tell you where we're at, otherwise I guess we'll walk back to Plainfield and maybe walk back to West Lebanon or something like that. But they've taken our car because our registration was up 15 days ago. All right, talk to you guys later.

[attachment deleted by admin]

error

Emergency contacts:

Jim Johnson 702-858-8671
Russell Kanning 603-209-5761

error

Sixth message:

2:47 PM Yeah, this is for anybody who is planning on going up to the Browns. Caleb calling. I've been talking to Russell and  he told me that the roadblock there is being patrolled by local police who will, if you don't have a license they will arrest you, if your license plate has expired they will tow your vehicle. So, at this time if you go up there, be prepared for that. Also Russell and Kat, I'm hoping someone in Grafton can go get them because their car has been towed and they are up at the Citgo. I'm going to head up in 10 or 15 minutes. It's quarter to 2, or quarter to 3. I'm going to head up in 10 or 15 minutes but it could be a couple of hours. So if someone could get there quickly to get them so they could get their car that would be helpful, but if not then I'll head up and do it. But just wanted to let everybody know that there is some risk if you want to go up there. That's it!

Caleb

Menno tells me that he has contacted Jim Johnson, and Jim is going to help Russell. I have contacted the US Marshals office to determine who was arrested, what the charges are, and where they are being taken. As of now, the US Marshals office doesn't know or isn't telling, but she said she would have someone call me back.

Maybe call plainfield police in the meantime? Russell thought that maybe others who didn't have driver's licenses might be in local plainfield police custody ...

Caleb

per plainfield police, hanover dispatch, there have been no arrests today by local police...

error

The feds are out in the field with their government laptops and Verizon Wireless data cards reading this thread and the main Ed Brown thread. Stay alert.

Caleb

last time I checked, a reporter trying to find out information wasn't illegal. Then again, we all know the feds are evil and make up laws as they go along. Gonna be real hot in the afterlife for some of us. We all answer to the Supreme Judge of the Universe at some point, and he is not a respecter of persons or pretentious titles, and he doesn't accept the excuse "I was only doing my job."

error

7. 3:27 PM Dave Ridley here requesting a verbatim transcription. I just got off the phone with Russell. I want to give you guys the latest information I know. Russell and Kat in Plainfield, at Plainfield they were stopped by police and they requested their papers. They stopped them because they were trying to go to the Browns and the papers were out of date or something, at least that's what the police said, and thus they stole their car basically, so their vehicle is impounded or something. They have a ride but they're in Plainfield and they're going to have a ride. They're not locked up. On the other hand Lauren apparently was arrested, but Kat and Russell were not. That's what I know so far. Also that authorities are out in force photographing, demanding identification from any car that approaches the area of the Browns. And that is what I know so far. Thanks for listening and transcribe.

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Lauren was arrested by the feds.  We don't know where they've taken her.  If anyone wants to try and call the fed marshalls to find out where she is, that would be helpful.

Jim rescued us.

The paper they were handing out says:

Notice
In the criminal case of USw v Ed and Elaine Brown, the defendants were convicted in the US district court of federal crimes for which they are now subject to a federal warant of arrest.  Therefore, regarding the above captioned criminal action,

You are hereby notified that:
1.  By order of the US District Court, no one may enter or remain on the property known as 401 Center of Town Road, Plainfield, New Hampshire which is the defendants' residence, without the express authorization of the US Mashals "Service" or its designee.
2.  Whoever enters or remains on the property without the express authorization of the US Marshals and or refuses to leave the property may be criminally prosecuted see 18 USC 111 (assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers or employees), 402 (contempt constituting crimes, 1501 (assault on a process server) and 1509 (obstruction of court orders).
3.  Whoever, knowing that an offense against the US has been committed by these defendents, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists both or either defendant in order to hinder or prevent their apprehension, trial or punishment, shall be criminally prosecuted as an accessory to their crimes after the fact, in violation of 18 USC 3.

....so that's what they may be charging her with.

Caleb

Except ... it doesn't sound like she actually did any of those things. It sounds like they arrested her before she even set foot on the property.  Are we now arresting people for "unsuccessful attempt to break bogus law"?

Kat Kanning

They might just charge her with disobeying an officer then...some BS charge like that.

shyfrog

YixilTesiphon

Their justification for stealing the Kanning's car was that their registration was out of date? In countries that aren't fascist, that's normally handled with a ticket.