• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

OMG! I want one!

Started by shyfrog, September 15, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shyfrog

[youtube=425,350]8pYycxQuOEo[/youtube]

:-\

srqrebel

WOW!

I hope this is just some kind of sick humor...

:o

Jim Johnson

KJM

I'm still holding out for my one world government international ID card.

error

Quote from: KJM on September 16, 2007, 02:21 AM NHFT
I'm still holding out for my one world government international ID card.

It's in the works.

Friday

And the Goebbels Award goes TO......

:clap:

Puke

Lets see what's on my vacation list....

Nope, no Republic of Ghana. I think I'll keep it that way.

Russell Kanning

Ghana is one of the best places to live in Africa ... they have refugees from Liberia, Nigeria and ivory coast there plus more

didn't we have ads like that here in America with the beginning of the SS card?

Puke

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 16, 2007, 06:44 AM NHFT
Ghana is one of the best places to live in Africa ... they have refugees from Liberia, Nigeria and ivory coast there plus more

I would never want to visit Africa. Too much strife, in my opinion. The same goes for South America, Austral Asia, the Miiddle East, (Been there.  :() Or Russia/Eatern Europe.
I'm not much for traveling I guess. I have a computer and a TV. I can see the world anytime I want.

Lasse

Expect similar bullshit filled to the rim with patriotic songs, sunset pictures of soldiers in faraway lands, uncle sam and the lot when yours arrives.

dEadERest

. . but they all seemed so happy . . .  :-\

Rochelle

Hey, they didn't mention if non-resident non-Ghanaians should get one too...do you guys think I should apply, just in case?

srqrebel

Quote from: Rochelle on September 16, 2007, 10:06 AM NHFT
Hey, they didn't mention if non-resident non-Ghanaians should get one too...do you guys think I should apply, just in case?

Why, of course!

You heard them... all for one and one for all.

dEadERest

Collect them all, trade them with your friends!

"I got Ghana and Latvia and I'm waiting on my DNA screening to get a Liberia and a Kamchatka too!"

Puke

Quote from: dEadERest on September 16, 2007, 11:16 AM NHFT
Collect them all, trade them with your friends!

"I got Ghana and Latvia and I'm waiting on my DNA screening to get a Liberia and a Kamchatka too!"

:rofl: