• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Clothing Swap meet, 10/6, noon 'til 6

Started by PassionatePantherrr, September 17, 2007, 12:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PassionatePantherrr

As this didn't seem to show up when I emailed the LibertyLadies list, I'm reposting... time extended to allow for folks that are attending the MVP meeting to do so and still have plenty of time to swap ;-) Let us know if you need directions, and hope to see you here! (see the link for additional details)

http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=10816.0

PassionatePantherrr

Folks -

Let me know if you're planning on attending the clothing swap (Oct 6, 12-6pm, to allow folks to show up after the MVP meeting), just so that I have an estimate on who may be attending, and how much I should have on hand in the way of refreshments... Right now, there should be a few different sized gals attending, and some 0m-2t baby items (as well as any cd's/videos/books you'd like to swap).

If you're able to drop off items in advance for set-up/sorting, let me know that too, so that we can arrange a time (not required, but helpful for set-up). Thanks folks, hope to see some of you here!

-Denise