• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dartmouth Porcs Monthly Meeting - NEW THREAD!

Started by the_liberty_belle, September 21, 2007, 03:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

The place I'm thinking of meets those, I think, except the internet.

Porcupine_in_MA

Ugh, I wish we could just move up to NH (Grafton or Lebanon specifically) but shortly after I made the First One Thousand pledge I got a promotion and leaving my job next year would not be sensible for me.  :-\ When I signed the pledge my wife and I were looking for jobs and places in NH and my promotion came as a surprise.

the_liberty_belle

Hey, we'll still be here when you're ready to move. :)  At least you can make a run for the border and visit NH whenever you want!

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: the_liberty_belle on October 24, 2007, 04:58 AM NHFT
Hey, we'll still be here when you're ready to move. :)  At least you can make a run for the border and visit NH whenever you want!

One weekend I'd like to come up for a weekly meeting and hang out with you good folk. Maybe next month.

the_liberty_belle

PattyLee loves dogs

Well, I'll be at Dartmouth this Saturday for an interview. Anyone know of any dog-friendly rentals in the area, let me know... Kat, where was that place you were talking about (maybe I can live without the Internet for a couple hours per day...   :o)

the_liberty_belle

Reminder!  Dartmouth Area Porcs meeting this Sat. at Yama, 12 noon.  Come meet some local porcs (I believe we have some new movers as of late).  Ask for Stephanie if you don't see a large group of us.

Directions and reviews can be found here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Yama&near=West+Lebanon,+NH&fb=1&view=text&latlng=43648962,-72310330,5751426295938705800

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning