• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Leash Law

Started by enloopious, September 22, 2007, 04:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

VEPR

Quote from: john c on September 29, 2007, 07:21 PM NHFT

;D ;D ;D

Good, killing dogs is wrong. There is no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners....if people would train there dogs to be good dogs and would take responsibility for them, we wouldn't need stupid leash laws.
[/quote]

Have to be honest I completly agree with you that there is no such thing as a bad dog only bad owners.........however when I lived in communist CT I had to shoot a dog that was attacking my son while he played out in the yard, the owners were very nice people but their dog got loose and ran at my son while he was on the swings, when it took him to the ground I ran out there and kicked it then it came after me and I killed it. Self defense applies to all species.

enloopious

Yeah, my dog is very well trained. I think I said this before. The dog doesn't sniff anyones crotch (its a girl) and doesn't chase cats, dogs, squirrels, or bark. At home or in the yard is another story. The dog protects her area and the Pit stays on the leash.

Any dog that attacks my kid wouldn't live to regret it.