• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How To: Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal

Started by picaro, September 23, 2007, 12:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

picaro

E-ville

Those were funny especially the Ny for $100.. and the "Firearms Friday"... LOL

Bald Eagle

The battery one was funny as hell.  I wonder how many morons out there watching You-Tube have tried it.   ::)

Insurgent

dalebert

Quote from: picaro on September 23, 2007, 12:45 AM NHFT
Wi-Fi tutorial -- boost your signal with common household items

The wifi in porc manor sux. I didn't actually see any new signals, but once I tried the salad bowl thing, it does seem like my connection is running faster. My roommate is letting me use the crappy cell phone that they gave him for a pre-paid plan after he moved the sim card over to a better one. It's a little tedious because I had to get another power strip so I can keep the cell phone plugged in but worth it for the faster ethernet.

Automotive tutorial..

I have achieved a 60% improvement in gas mileage when I wrap the accelerator pedal of my car with 3 rolls of duct tape. You'll begin to see a diminishing rate return on your investment when you exceed the recommended 3 rolls of tape.

My team of technicians are attempting to apply this same technology to braking efficiency. We're experiencing some problems gathering test data as none of the test cars have returned as of this post.

Puke

Read the comments on YouTube.
There are fucktards yelling about how it's all fake and don't listen, this guy is a liar!

Wow.  :D

picaro

Visit his guestbook for more anger directed at him. :)

KBCraig

Quote from: Puke on September 23, 2007, 07:06 PM NHFT
Read the comments on YouTube.
There are fucktards yelling about how it's all fake and don't listen, this guy is a liar!

Wow.  :D

"Gullible isn't a real word. It's not even in the dictionary."  ;D

dalebert

My favorite was the cutting out a piece of carpet and flipping it over to the carpet on the other side. Then when he started talking about preparing your computer for a change in daylight savings time by altering the registry, I had this sinking feeling...