• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What's ye pirate name?

Started by Friday, September 23, 2007, 08:23 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

In belated honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day (arrrrrr!)....   :icon_pirat:

What be ye pirate name?  http://www.piratequiz.com/

Mine be Iron Mary Flint   :whip2: 

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Rosie the Riveter

"Dirty Anne Cash"? I like my "real" pirate name "Rosie The Riveter" better  ;D

TackleTheWorld

Your pirate name is:
Iron Mary Bonney

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

srqrebel

"Iron John Flint"

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Heyyy... how come three of us have the same first name?  :o

Jim Johnson

Your pirate name is:
Dirty James Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

I don't know where they got Rackham from.  May be it's like the King of England, who has a last name that nobody really knows what it is.  My real Pirate name is James The King, Son of John, but you can call me Pirate Jim.  :ahoy:

Dan

Mad Davy Bonney
QuoteEvery pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

dEadERest

Pat K

Bloody Prudentilla Bonney

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Not only did I learn the above, but I also  discovered a whole new world of fiction.

http://www.alienperspective.com/Brethren.html

lildog

Mad Jack Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Puke

Me pirate name be Iron Puke Flint. I eat nails and vomit stone! Now ware be th' wenches?

dEadERest

d00d, the wenches aren't coming near you until you wash your face, you smell like barfy stone and nails . .

Insurgent

Mad Harry Kidd (hairy?)

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!  :fencing: :pirateship:

Puke

Quote from: dEadERest on September 24, 2007, 05:38 PM NHFT
d00d, the wenches aren't coming near you until you wash your face, you smell like barfy stone and nails . .

:'(

Dreepa

dalebert

Dirty Davy Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

---

I think the reason I "smell" is because I bathe and groom way too much for the tastes of pirates.  :blush: